Sunshot campaign

I mourned my father's death. Not only me we all mourned for him. He fought bravely. He died for us.

After a few weeks later I heard from shufu that lotus pier had turned into a supervisory office of Wens. When I heard this I remembered the moment sect leader jiang and jiang wanyin came to our rescue at Mount Muxi.

I asked, "is everyone okay?"

Shufu said, "sect leader jiang and  yu furen was killed during the battle by the core melting hand. The disciples of yunmeng Jiang sect are massacred. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin is missing. No one knows where they are."

I stayed silent.

Shufu said in anger, "those Wens, they are incorrigible. This is outrageous.

I asked, "what about Jiang gunya, jiang wanyin's sister? "

Shufu said, "she is in Meishan. It was yu furen's home. She doesn't know anything about what happened there. If she knows she can't bear with it. Hope Wei ying and Jiang cheng will be fine." Shufu said with a sigh.

I exhaled. Wei ying, be safe. Hope you are fine. I bowed to shufu and left. I still don't have any news about brother.

I waited for my brother to come back. I really missed my brother. Soon we got a invitation from jinlintai for discussion conference in next month.

The next month me and my shufu went to jinlintai. Finally I met brother. I felt so happy. I'm glad that he is safe. He heard about what happened at lotus pier. The Qinghe Nie sect was also turned into supervision office by the Wens. By hearing Father's death, my brother felt devastated. He left when both of us are not there.

The discussion conference organised by the lanling Jin sect's sect leader Jin Guangshan is to discuss about the recent events of the Wens. So he asked the main sects to make allies with him. We proceded with the decision. The ally came to known as Sunshot campaign.

We stayed at Jinlintai for a few days.

Sect leader nie suggest that we should also make allies with the minor sects like Yao, Ouyang etc. So he discussed with their sect leaders. At first they refused, since we all together it can be a threat for the Wens. After a few persuasion they finally agreed.

After few months later the Sunshot campaign began. The first attack is at Qinghe Nie sect. Sect leader nie was highly enraged and he finally cut of wen Xu's head and hang it on the gates. The supervision office at Qinghe is destroyed.

Next me and brother head straight to cloud recesses and attacked the wens. We finally able reestablish our home, the cloud recesses. We paid our respects to our father and mother by burning incense on their graves.

The Sunshot campaign's is still going on. Still there is no news about what happened to Wei ying and Jiang wanyin.

I searched for him everywhere during my night hunts. No clues about him. I can't get into a conclusion that he is dead. He would be staying somewhere safe and sound saving himself from the Wens. Months passed.

After a few days later while walking through a forest I coincidentally met jiang wanyin.

He spoke in a cold voice, "Lan er gongzi."

My expression was solemn. I nodded, " Jiang zongchu."

After the two of us acknowledged each other, we didn't say anything else. Each carrying our cultivators, we flew on our swords in silence.

It's been after two months later since I met jiang wanyin. We cooperated in a surprise attack with Jiang Cheng. We took back the swords that had been gathered from each sect's disciples at Wen Chao's 'sector of indoctrination', bringing them back to their owners. Only then did Sandu and Bichen return to us.