Revelation

*I'm really sorry for the delay, readers. These days I was bit busy because of the assignments from my studies.*

As I was standing near the wall, scratching his name, my intuition strongly tells me that Wei Ying and Wen Ning must've went to Guanyin temple. My heart says that he may be in danger. Even though he may not love me return I should fullfill my promise that I made. To protect him and keep him safe, no matter what happens. I mounted on to my sword and went towards the temple.

There is already a barrier in that temple. In the morning we both had already search the area. We had originally planned to examine the place more carefully and break the array in the temple to see which creature was sealed there, whether it'd help in dealing with Jin GuangYao or not. However after our drunken adventures and that moment when we both did that.... Naturally the plan fell through.

My body still covered in his scent. His scent would always make feel addicted. And the taste of his lips still exists in my lips. I touched my lips and sighed. I touched my neck, there are some bite marks. After a while I reached the temple and hid behind the wall. I peeked through the wall and saw what is happening. There were many people. Xiong Zhang, Jin Ling, Jin Guangyao, Wei Ying and some of the other cultivators who were joined by Jin Guangyao also there. They were chattering about something. I lept on the other side of the wall to hear their conversation very clearly.

Jin GuangYao ordered the monks, "Lay out an array. When HanGuang-Jun comes later, stop him as long as you can."

I shrugged. What does this guy implying? My brother isn't responding to his tactics. Looks like my brother is a hostage of Jin Guangyao.

Wei Ying asked, "How are you so sure that HanGuang-Jun would come?"

Jin GuangYao smiled, as though he knew what he was thinking, that smile of Jin Guangyao I saw it before. It means that he has something in his mind. "Of course he'd come. Since you were suspicious of this Guanyin Temple, Wei gongzi, of course HanGuang-Jun would know of the peculiarities here as well.  Wei gongzi, don't tell me you think I'd believe you if you said he didn't come with you."

Wei Ying frowned, "Bravo."

Brother asked, "Wei gongzi, if WangJi is around, why is he not with you?"

Wei Ying said, "We're acting separately."

Brother however, paused in surprise, "I heard you injured yourself when you left Burial Mound. Why would he act separately with you at such a time?"

Wei Ying asked, "Who did you hear it from?"

Jin GuangYao said, "I told him."

How did this guy know about this. He wasn't even exist on the seige. Wei Ying glanced at him before turning to brother, "It's like this. I couldn't sleep tonight and took a stroll outside the inn. I only came here accidentally. HanGuang-Jun's in another room. He doesn't know I went out."

I know you went out so I followed you.

Jin GuangYao found this strange, "You two got two rooms?"

Wei Ying asked, "Who told you we'd definitely get one room?"

Jin GuangYao smiled, but said nothing. Wei Ying said, "Oh, I know." Brother told him. Wei Ying said, "You two really do talk about anything and everything."

I didn't even utter a single word about what exactly we did. But he could read me very well. My brother knows my cold poker face. Behind my icy cold face, who is exactly the real me. It would only be known to my brother. That day at Tanzhou, he noticed my happiness even though I didn't expressed it on my face. He still figured it out and smiled. It was after we had our drunken kiss.