Part 14

****Aliahs POV**

Gosh Sammy and Melina are so cute! I love love them as a couple. Right now its about 4:30 and we are still at the skate park. We are just chillin being weird. I've talked talked to Nate and honesty I think I like him but I do't wanna lose my chance wiwth Cameron. I really really like Cameron and I just like Nate. I'll get over it.

"You guys ready to go?" Melina asked getting up from the bench. All of us agreed and started skating back to Melinas house.

___

Everyone went home exept Cameron and Sammy. Joselo Rachel Chris and Tyler are home too.

"Menna!!!" Tyler yells running down the stairs.

"Hi Ty!" Melina said picking him up and setting him on her lap

"I had so much fun last night menna!" Tyler said and hugged her.

"Thats so cool!" Melina said trying to act amazed.

"I'm going now bye!" Tyler said getting off Melina and running up the stairs.

"So uh you guy wanna go on a double sate tonight?" Sammy asked.

"Umm Melina I think you guy just asked me on a date." I said acting nervous. She started laughing which caused me to start.

"Ya sure that would be fun!" Melina said trying to stop laughing.

"ya sure! What time should we be ready." I asked

"Well its 5 now so 6:30." Cameron said.

"Okay well we hae to go get ready so leave!" Melina said pulling Sammy off the couch.

"well Love you too!" Sammy said laughing.

"Ya ya love you, we gotta get ready, now leave!" She said kissing him and shoving him out the door. "Okay you two say your guys goodbyes!" She said running up the stairs.

"Bye Cam. I'll see you soon!" I said hugging hm.

"Bye beautiful! Wear a dress!" he said walking out the door. I ran upstairs to see Melina in her closet looking through all her clothes.

"Cam said wear a dress." I said walking into her closet.

"Okay. perfect. I'm going to pick out yours first do our hair and makeup the I'll do mine." She said looking through all her dresses. "Do you want to wear a long or short dress or high low?" She asked.

"high low will be fine!" I said. She picked out a white and light blue lace high-low dress, with Michael Kors 'Sherie' wedge heals. She gave some Jewelry and a bag. I go change and take my hair out of the ponytail. I sit on the chair by Melinas desk and wait.

"So what do you want do to with your hair?"

"Umm just straigten it and curl the ends?" I said unsure.

"Ya that would look perfect!!!!!!!" She started doing my hair. Once she was finished it look amazing. She started doing my make up, she put on powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner on my top eyelid and water line. "So what do you think about Nate?" She asked put the powder on.

"He's even more attractive then last time." I said. "But i really really like Cameron and I just have little school girl crush on Nate. I don't wanna lose Cam." I sighed.

"Well I'm always here you matter which one you choose." She said smiling at me. Melina is the on person I come to for adive. She always knows what to say. "Okay finished!" She said turning the chair around so I could see.

"Amazing! Thanks Mel!" I said. "Now time to pick out your outfit!!!" I yelled laughing. We both walked to the closet and started looking. She let me pick her outfit out this time so she just sat on her bed. I picked out a White high waist sleeveless dress, Platform leather Ankle boots, rings, a bracelt, a purse and a necklace. I handed her the clohes. She changed and sat on her chair I was sitting on.