Part4

~on the car ride to pick up Aliah~

**Melinas POV**

Sam and I are in our way to the airport to pick up Aliah. We weren't talking. All you could hear was the music playing. It was silent but not a awkward. We were just enjoying each other company.

I finally found a parking spot and parked and got out. Sammy met me in front of my car and grabbed my hand. We walked into the airport went through security and waited at Aliahs gate.

"I'm so exited to see her!" I said looking up at Sammy!

"I know you are babe." He said laughing.

"I haven't seen her in 4 years." I said laying my hand on his chest.

"Youre cute babe" he said playing with my hair.

"No wonder people think we are a couple. We flirt, cuddle, and hold hands." I said laughing

"I'm not complaining" he said kissing my head.

"I'm not either" I said.

"MELINA!!!!!" I heard behind me. I turned around let go of Sammy's hand and ran toward Aliah.

"ALIAH" I yelled and jump on her.

" I missed you so much Mel." She said crying.

"I miss you too le." I said tearing up and hugging her tight.

We let go of each other and I grabbed her hand and walked her to Sam, who was just staring at us.

"Aliah this is Sammy, Sammy this is Aliah." I said.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Melina talks about you all the time" Sam said pulling Aliah into a hug.

"Nice to meet you too. Your all Melina talks about." Aliah said. We started walking to the luggage area thing. After about 20 minutes standing there looking for Aliahs bags we finally found them.

Sammy was walking in front of me and Aliah with her bags like a gentleman he is.

"So are you and Sammy dating?" Aliah asked

"No... I wish though. We act like we are dating." I said.

"You guys look cute together!!" She said pushing me over

"I wish. But anyway... SAMMY!! Stop walking so fast!" I said as Aliah and I were trying to catch up to him.

"So Sammy don't you think Aliah and Cam would be cute together?" I asked Sam.

"Ya I think they would... So Aliah are you going to the party tonight?" He asked looking at Aliah.

"Um well if Mel is going I'll go." She said smiling at him.
We found my car, Sammy put her stuff in the trunk and climbed in the backseat.

"Melina don't forget about the kiss" Sam said from the back seat.

"Kiss?! I thought you guys weren't dating?!" Aliah said confused.

"We aren't. I told you we act like we are a couple... but sense I didn't let him drive my car I owe him a kiss." I said explaining to her.

"Ohh okay" she said

"Hey Sammy we are going to drop you off at your house because Meghan coming over to get ready for the party... Unless you wanna come over." I said

"Just drop me off, I don't wanna wait and watch 3 girls get ready for a party" he said laughing. "Turn up the music it's too quiet in here." Sam said

Aliah turned up the music and anaconda by Nikki Minaj was playing. I turned it up even more and all three of us were screaming/singing. By the time the song was over I pulled into Sams driveway.