Part 17

****Kennys's POV***

Melina.... oh my god. Shes... oh my gosh. Shes even more beautiful then before. I can't stop looking at her. wait.... her and Sam are holding hands but don't they always hold hands.

***Sammy's POV***

As we were walking down the beach, I looked up and saw Kenny staring at Melina. I grabbed Melinas hand and interwinded them togeher. I know that Kenny and Melina dated, I was there for her when they broke up. He cheated on Melina. We walked up to them.

"Hi Kenny!" Melina said hugging him.

"Hi Melina.... Gosh you look so beautiful." He said pulling get closer. Melina pulled back awkwardly.

"Um thanks." She said.

"Hey man!" Kenny said bringing me into a "man hug"

"Aye Cameron!" Kenny yelled. "And who is this fine lady?" Kenny said putting his arm around Aliah.

"Um I'm Aliah.... Melinas friend. And I'm dating Cameron so would you kindly take your arm of my shoulder please." Aliah asked in a rude way.

"Oh uh sorry man." Kenny said looking at Cameron.

"And uh ya I'm dating Sammy so umm." Melina said hugging my side.

"Oh so you decided to take my woman away from me?" Kenny said stepping closer to sammy.

"Uh Kenny I'm not your woman." Melina said sassy. My grip on Melinas waist got tighter.

"Awe can Sammy boy not speak for himself?" Kenny asked laughing.

"Okay okay Kenny we didn't invite you to get in a fight." Johnson said stepping in the middle of us.

***Melinas POV***

I can't believe Kenny right now. I looked up at sammy. "Hey babe you wanna go in the water?" I asked. Sammy just nodded. I can tell he's going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

I got out Our towels handed Aliahs hers.

"Well that was awkward." Aliah said putting her towel down.

"Ya just a little." I chuckled. After I laid my towel down and took off my cover up clothes sammy and I walked down to the water holding hands.

"Damnn Melina you look hot as hell!!" Kenny yelled and whistled. Sammy turned around let go of my hand and started walking towards him with his hands in a fist.

"Sammy don't!" I yelled and ran after him. Sammy started walking faster. "SAMMY DONT PLEASE!!!" I yelled catching up to him. Sammy reached Kenny and punched him right in the face.

"DONT TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!" Sammy yelled and kept punching. By now I was crying. Both Jacks and Cameron were trying to pull them apart. Aliah ran over to me and hugged Me. I looked over at the guys and saw Kenny on the Ground and Sammy still punching the crap out of him. I let go of Aliah and walked over to them. I grabbed Sammys arm before he could punch Kenny again. Sammy looked at me and i stared him in the eyes.

"Stop Sammy please." I said with tears running down my face. Sammy stared at me for a minute and got up. I looked at Kenny and his whole face was bruised. He hand blood coming out of his nose and I think he was unconscious. "Let's go home." Walking away from him. "Aliah and Cam you can stay for a little if you want. I'm talking Sammy home." I said whipping my eyes.

"Um I'll come with you." Aliah said picking up her stuff.

"Uh ya me too." Cameron said picking Kenny off from the ground. Kenny is still awake but still has blood coming out of his nose. I picked up my stuff and walked to the car.

**car ride home**

I dropped Aliah and Cameron off at my house and I'm currently driving Sammy home.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said pulling into his driving way.

"I didn't like the way he was talking to you. I'm sorry but I had to set him straight." He said looking at me.

I sighed unlocked the car an looked at him. He had some bruises here and there but wasn't as bad as Kenny. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. Sammy kissed my cheek and got out of my car and took his stuff with him. I pulled out of the drive way and drove home.

**after car ride home**

I walked into my house and went up stairs to my bedroom. I set my stuff by my desk and laid down on my bed.

"How did it go?" Cameron said making me jump.

"Holy shit. You scared me!" I said sitting up and putting my hand over my heart.

"Oops sorry..." Cameron said chuckling.

"I guess it went fine. But I just don't understand why he was so offensive. Like I don't like Kenny anymore. After what he did to me." I said laying back down.

"Sammy is just scared he's going to lose you again." Aliah said sitting next to me. I just ran my hands through my hair. It's going to be a long week.

****skip to October 8th!****

***Aliahs POV***

Today is Monday October 8th. 1 more day till Caden comes. If your wondering what has happened well Melina got her tattoo and she's in love with it. Her and sammy are perfectly fine. And for Cameron and I we are doing just fine.

I got out of bed, took a quick shower, I dried my hair and straightened it. I went to my closet and picked out blue jean shorts, Marilyn Monroe pullover sweatshirt, all black converse, and some earrings. I did my regular makeup, grabbed my white backpack and walked down stairs to the kitchen, where Joselo was making breakfast.

*** Melinas POV***
I woke up got out of my very very comfortable bed and took a shower. I got out out my hair in a towel and picked out my outfit. I got out back leggings, my favorite Sweatshirt which is my Finding Nemo pull over, blue vans, and some rings. I took my hair out of the towel put some leave in conditioner and put my hair up in a messy pony tail. I did my regular makeup. I walked down stairs and ate some breakfast with Aliah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry it took me so long 😁 I have writers block so please comment ideas!!! Thank you guys so much for almost 1000 reads! Love you guys!