Part 28

***Sammy's POV***

"Babe lets do something" Lauren whined.

"'No babe. I'm not in the mood" i said looking at my phone. I search Melinas name on Twitter and went on her profile. She hasn't tweeted in awhile. I hope she okay. I logged out of Twitter and texted Nate.

Sam: aye man have you heard from Melina?

Skate🔥: ugh Ya man. She's not doing to well but she doesn't wanna talk to you. If you want to talk to someone who's with her call Aliah or Cam. I gtg dude. See Ya.

I put my phone down and put my head in my hands.

"What's wrong babe?" Lauren Said in her really annoying high pitched voice.

"Nothing." I said bluntly. As I said that Johnson and gilinsky walked in.

"Aye what's up man?" G asked.

"Have you guys heard from mel or anyone?" I asked looking at both of them. As I said 'mel' lauren rolled her eyes and walked away. They boys looked at eachother then looked a me.

"She's not doing to well man. She's not clean anymore. Her grades are dropping. She quit cheer. And volleyball. Aliah said she hasn't danced the same." Johnson said looking at me. I looked at them in shock.

"When did you find this out?" I asked.

"Yesterday. From Nate." Gilinsky said.

"And you guys didn't bother to even tell me?!" I said my voice getting louder.

"No we didn't because you were so busy sleeping around with that slut you messed up your relationship with Melina!" Johnson yelled back. I stood up from the couch and stared at Johnson.

"Don't fucking call Lauren a slut!! If anything Melinas the slut. She's beer. Sleeping around with that fuckboi Bieber!!" I yelled.

"Ya melinas sleeping around with Justin while she's ducking depressed?! No she's not. You don't fucking no shit. I talk to her almost every day. She's like a sister to me. Don't you ever fucking call her a slut. She's says fucking better than lauren you ass hole." Johnson yelled in my face then walked out of the house with gilinsky following him. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands and took a deep breath. I totally messed things up. I'm such an idiot.

***Melinas POV***
***after school.***

I was sitting in my room watching switched at birth on my laptop.

"Meana?" I heard i tiny voice say from outside my door.

"Yes?" I called. I paused Netflix and looked at my door. My door opened and Ty came walking in. He shut the door behind him and walked to my bed. He climbed on sat down in front of me and looked in my eyes.

"Sissy are you okay?" He asked with his eyes getting big.

"Ya kid I'm fine." I said looking at him.

"Don't lie to me. I know your not sissy." He said. I looked at him confused. He's only 4. "I never see you anymore. Your a different person." He said in his baby voice.

"Awe buddy I'm sorry." I said pulling him into a hug.

"I miss you." He said. I felt some tears on my shoulder. He's crying. I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter.

"Ty I love you okay. No matter what happens and no matter if I act different I will still be your older sister. I'm just going through some things right now." I said pulling away from our hug and setting him on my lap.

"I love you too sissy." He sniffled and closed his eyes. I kissed his forehead and laid back on my bed with Ty in my arms and closed My eyes. Did I really change that much that my 4 year old brother noticed?

After 30 minutes I heard my phone going off. I just put it on silent and put my phone down.

***2 hours later***

I was half asleep with Ty still laying with me when someone came rushing into my room making Ty and I wake up from our nap.

"Melina thank god you are okay!!" Justin said shutting my door.

"Justin? Why are you here?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"You weren't answering your phone. I was worried about you." He said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Justin im fine. I was just with my little brother." I said fixing Ty's messy hair.

"who is this meena?" Ty asked in his tired voice.

"this is Justin Bieber." I said pointing to Justin.

"Justin... do you like meena?"

"meena?" Justin asked smirking.

"don't even start. he can't say my name okay." I said laughing.

"Justin." Ty started to say as he got off my lap and walked to Justin. "your cool. I like you." he said and walked out of my room. that child is so weird.

"anyway... thank you for checking up on me Justin." I said standing up.

"no problem. I was just nervous something happened." he said looking at me.

"aweee was Justin scared!?" I said teasing him.

"shut up meena!" he said.

"aye that's Ty's thing not yours." I said.

***aliahs pov***

I was out with Cameron just walking around the neighborhood.

"Melina's making me nervous." I said looking to my right at Cameron to see he was looking at the ground.

"ya me too. has she done anything?" he asked looking at me now.

"just quitting cheer and volleyball and not eating that much." I said sighing.

"oh." Cameron said. I can't tell something's on his mind.

"you okay?" I asked.

"ya. I'm fine. why?"

"it seems like something is bothering you." I said looking at him confused.

"okay I guess. I guess I should tell you now." he said as he stopped walking.

"yes?"

"I'm going on tour in 2 weeks. with Nash." he said looking at me in the eyes.

"that's awesome babe!" I said hugging him.

"you're not mad?" he asked shocked.

"no why would I be?" I asked.

"I'll be leaving you. and you need help with Melina and all that." he said grabbing both of my hands.

"babe your living your dream. I'm okay. I can deal with Melina I'll be fine" I said hugging him.

_________
I'm sorry it took me to long. love you guys! go check out aliah102799 story.