Part 27

***melina pov ***

After watching a couple more more movies with Justin I finally decided to go home. "I'm going to head home." I said standing up from the couch.

"Okay, you're welcome to come over when ever you like. I enjoy your company." He said standing up next to me.

"Thanks Bieber that means a lot." I said putting my shoes one. Once I Put my shoes on I walked to the door with Justin following me. "Thank you so much." I said hugging him.

"You're welcome. I'm always here for you." Justin said pulling away from our hug and looking down at me. I looked down and smiled. I felt his finger go under my chin and lift my head up to look at him. I looked into his beautiful Caramel brown eyes. He started to lean in and so did i. As our foreheads touched...I moved my head and kissed his cheek. "You little tease!" He said laughing. I laughed with him gave him one last hug and grabbed my keys.

"Bye Bieber!!" I said and shut his front door.

***aliahs pov***

It was 10:30 and Mel still isn't here yet. I sat on my bed and waited. As I waited I grabbed my lap top from under my bed and opened up Netflix. I put in vampire diaries and watched it. As I was in the middle of a intense part my phone started to ring. It was Mel. I paused it my show and answered.

Aliah: hello? Where are you?!

Melina: I'm in my way home. I need to go go in my room and unlock the doors to my balcony because if my dad sees that I just got home he will ask a lot of questions and I don't want that.

Aliah: okay! I got you! You're so lucky that I love you and don't want to see you get yelled at.

Melina: I know! Thank you! I owe you. I'll be home in like 2 seconds! Bye!!

She said and hung up. I got off my bed and went into Mel's room. I closed her door behind me an unlocked the doors. After a few moments the doors open. And stood Melina out of breath. "I forgot how hard it was to climb that." She said breathing hard and laughing. I just shook my head. "I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Thank you." She said hugging me and pulling away. I walked back to my room and watched the rest of the episode and feel asleep.

***Melinas POV*** Morning***

"Melina wake up!! We are going to be late!" I heard Aliah yelled and start to shake me.

"Im up. what time is it?" I asked yawning.

"7:30!!!"

"Fuck!" I jumped out of bed and walked to my closet I picked out black nike shorts and a random softball tshirt and black flip flops. I threw my hair into a messy pony tail. I went to my bathroom just put on bb cream and eyeliner I bushed my teeth grabbed my back pack and keys ran down stairs. "ready?" I asked aliah who was wearing PINK sweats and a tshirt and vans.

"Yeah." Aliah said grabbed her bag and phone and followed me to the car.

***At School***

Its 3rd period which is history. I wad listening to what the sub was saying when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Cody. He smiled at me and handed me a note. I smiled back took the note and turned around. I opened up the note and it read

hey melina I heard about you sam. that was a dick move. im sorry.if you ever need a shoulder to cry on im here ;)

i kept reading it over and over again. i picked up my pen and wrote

ya id rather not talk about it but thanks dude .

I passed it back and continued paying attention,. after about 25 minutes the bell rang and i walked to my locker put my stuff away and walked to the cafeteria. I sat down at my table and put my head down.

"you okay?" Aliah asked sitting next to me with her plate of food.

"ya I'm fine. just tired." I said lifting my head up.

"are you going to eat anything?" she asked.

"no. I'm not hungry." I said.

"your going to eat something. I will force food you if I have too." she said looking at me with a straight face. I rolled my eyes and got up to get food. I walked up to the line and grabbed 2 muffins and a bottle of water payed and sat back down.

"is this fine?" I asked rolling my eyes?

"ya. sure. good enough." she said eating her food. after a couple bites of my muffin when I got a text. I looked at my phone and saw it was from Nate.

Nate❤️👑: hi lil mama how are you doing?

Melina: I'm doing okay. I guess.

Nate: hmhm sure. but anyway I want you to start a YouTube channel of you singing.

Melina: no Nate. I already get enough hate. I don't need any more.

Nate: pleasseeeee lil mama. for me?

Melina: eh maybe. i gtg. Aliahs making me eat food😒

Nate: okay please think about it. and tell her I said thank you for keeping an eye on you. I owe her.

Melina: will do Nate. miss you❤️❤️

Nate: miss you too lil mama❤️❤️

I put my phone down and kept eating. "Nate said thanks for keeping an eye on me. and he owes you" I said looking at her.

"haha okay." she said not really paying attention. she was talking to Cameron anyway. I finished my food and threw my trash away. I sat back down at the table and got my phone out. I went ok Twitter. after it was done loading the first tweet that came up was Sammy's. it's was a picture with him and that girl again. he Tweeted it 3 minutes ago and said "she's a babe❤️🍑😍" I rolled my eyes logged out of Twitter and put my phone away. the bell rang and I walked out o the cafeteria with Aliah and Cameron behind me.

_____________
hey guys sorry it took so long. I've been ever busy lately. thanks for almost 4k reads!! love you so much. please comment some ideas and please keep voting! and go read aliah102799 book!!!! bye loves❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️