Part 6

** RECAP***
**sammys POV**

I lifted her chin up with my finger and wiped her tears off her face and leaned in.

*************

*melinas POV**

I felt Sammys hand lift my head up to look at him, he started to lean in and so did I. Our lips touched and I felt fireworks as cheesy as that sounds it did really feel like that. After a minute we both pulled back.

"Melina, I have been needing to tell you this for a while... Melina Dawn I'm in love with you. Your smile, the way your eyes squint when you smile. Your laugh. I love it when you wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt and no makeup to school. When I'm with you your the only one I see. Your just perfect. You have gone through so much yet your so strong. Melina I love you. Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" Oh my god ghat brought tears to my eyes. I didn't say anything for a while, he looked in my eyes waiting for an answer.

"Sammy... Oh my god. That brought tears to my eyes... Yes of course I'll be your girlfriend, I'm so glad you told me. I thought you never would... I love you too Sammy.." I said and looked him in the eyes and pulled into a kiss.

**Sammy's POV**

Oh my god. She said yes. He pulled me into a kiss. Gosh. I'm definitely in love with this girl. I'm so glad I actually told her how a feel.
We pulled back

"You wanna go back, get the car and go to my house and watch movies?" I asked and got up and put my hand out to help her up.

"Ya. We should invite Aliah and Cameron?" She said as we started walking.

"Ya sure babe!" I said.

** Aliahs POV**

After Sam ran out the door and Cam pulled me away for Madison we walked out of the house and sat by Sammys car.

"I wonder if he found her or not..." I said leaning my head on Cams chest.

"Ya... Hopefully he did." Cameron said.

"Melina really likes him so she'll probably forgive him." I said.

"I definitely know for sure that Sam likes her. She's all he talks about." Cameron said.

"I wish I had a relationship like that" I said

"Well you could..." Cameron said and grabbed my hand.

"Cameron!" I said laughing and hitting his arm.

" hey just saying!" He said defending himself. We just sat in silence. It wasn't a awkward silence it was a good silence. After a couple minutes of sitting there my phone buzzed.

***text from Mel😍❤️***

Hey babe... So Sammy found me and we are on our way to get the car. We made up and we have important news!!! Btw we were wondering if you and Cam😉😉😉 wanted to come to Sams and have a movie night????

***text to Mel😍❤️***

That's good that you made up!! You better tell me the "important" news and ya totally!!!!

*****end of text messages**

"Hey Sam and Melina are on their way back, the made up and stuff and they invited us to sams house and have a movie night!" I said and got up from the cold driveway.

"Okay!" He said and got up. He stood behind me and wrapped is arms around my waist trying to keep me warm. After a couple minutes we saw Sammy and Melina. Sammy was giving Mel a piggyback ride.

"Hey guys!!" Melina said jumping off of Sammy.

**Melinas POV**

We all got into Sammys jeep and drove to his house. Once we got to his house we all sat on the living room floor were Sammy put a lot of blankets and pillows down.

"Hey Sammy do you still have my clothes up stairs?" I asked.

" ya. They are in the closet in my room" he said.

"Okay. Le let's go change!" I said and grabbed her hand and ran upstairs. I opened up his closest and I found the huge pile of my clothes. I looked through it and picked out a black crewneck that had Luke Hemmings signature on it, gray and black pajama shorts and Black tribal slippers for Aliah. I through them at her. And kept looking for my outfit. I found a off white 5sos crewneck black Under armor shorts and my black Sperrys slippers. We changed and walked down stairs. When we walked back down Both boys were in basketball shorts and shirtless. We weren't complaining. They also had snacks around them and Pitch Perfect on the tv.

-/-/-/-/-/-/--

Hey guys. This might be a short chapter sorry about that. I'm going to in Puerto Rico for the next 2/3 weeks so I might not update as much as I should😁😁