Part 13

***Sammy's POV***

while Melina and I were laying on her bed watching some random tv show there was as knock on her door.

"Yes?" She said. The door opened and Rachel was standing there."Hey so you do not have to watch Tyler tonight, we are dropping him off at Leahs house since you'll have friends over I figured you didn't wanna watch him." she said smiling."Oh okay! Thanks Rach! Now we don't have to worry about being loud." Melina Said Laughing."No problem hun! We are leaving in 30!" she said closing the door."Its going to be so much easier now!" Melina said.

***Melinas POV***

My dad left about 3 hours ago so now everyone is here and we are all sitting in a circle playing never have a ever. If you don't know what this game is, you either have food or drinks or whatever and some says never have i ever blah blah and if you have done that you take a drink or whatever. We all have beers in our hand and we are on our 5th round of playing.

"Never have I ever lost my virginity." Gilinsky said. Everyone took a drink expect Aliah, Cameron, Sammy, and I.

"Wow okay" Aliah said laughing.

"Cheers to the real MVP's!" I said tapping our beers together laughing.

After many many rounds and beer we were all drunk. We made a lot of vines and stuff. We had loads of fun. I could never get tired of these guys!

***Next Morning** ***Aliahs POV***

I woke up with a massive headache. Gosh I hate drinking sometimes. I got up and went to the Kitchen to get a the bottle of advile and bottles of water. i set everything on the coffee table took what i needed to take and laid back down next to Cameron. I was laying down on my phone for about 20 minutes scrolling through twitter until I got a text from Caden. Caden is Meinas and I best friend from Ohio. There as never a dull moment with him. Caden is gay, but we love him no matter what. Hes so freaking funny. I really miss and so does Melina/

**Text from Caden Boo**

Hey Aliah! Whats up? Hows Cali? Hows Melina? Any cute boys?!?!

*** Text to Caden Boo ***

So Many questions!?! just woke up. Cali is amazing! Melinas doing good, shes finally dating Sammy!

***Text from Caden boo**

SHE'S DATING SAMMY!?!?! FINALLY!!!! MELINA WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM!

*** Text to Caden Boo**

Ya I know right! Its about time! Oh and ya.... Theres many cute guys! I even have one myself!!!

***Text from Caden Boo**

OMG!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? ALIAH LYNN!!!! WHO IS THE LUCKY MAN!!?!?!?!?

**text to Caden boo**

Umm... Cameron Dallas....

***from Caden Boo***

OMG!! Yasssssssssss. I'm so happy for you and Melina! Ths is unbeliveable! AHHH! I'm screaming right now! Yassss.

**to Caden Boo***

Haaha thanks! we miss you so much! hopefully we can see you soon! We need our little caden back!

**From Caden Boo**

Well... Thats why I texted you! Don't tell Melina but I'm vistiing Cali for her birthday next month. I'm Flying in October 9th then I leave the 15th so I willl be there fo about 5 days!!!

***To Caden Boo**

AHh! Can't wait! I won't tell mel! But I have to go because I have to wake up Melina! I'll talk too you later! See you soon! Love ya!