Part 11

*Camerons POV*

Gosh Aliah is just amazing. I have the perfect way to ask her to be mine. Hopefully she will say yes. Melina helped me with this and same with sammy. we pulled up at the beautiful beach that was by Melinas house. I parked my car and turned it off. I got out walked around the car to open up the door for Aliah.

"Thanks." She smiled and mumbled.

"I know I already said this but you look absolutely gorgeous." I said kissing her cheek. She blushed and looked down. I put my pointer finger under her chin and lifted her head up. "Stop hiding your beautiful face."

"Oh my gosh Cameron stop!" She said laughing. "Thanks though." She said smiling at me.

I took her hand and lead her out to the little candle lit picnic.

"Wow Cameron this is beautiful!" Aliah said.

"Thanks but not as beautiful as you!" I said looking at her and winking. She laughed and kissed my cheek. I was still holding her hand so I let go so she could sit down on the blanket. I sat down and opened the picnic basket and took out a ham and cheese sandwich, apples, sun chips, and coco cola glass bottles.

"Wow you know everything that I like!" She said laughing. "Wait did Melina help you with this?" She asked.

"Ya, she actually told me what to bring, then she said if I don't follow her rules then she will slit my throat." I said laughing.

"Yep that's Melina for ya!" She said laughing and biting into her sandwich.

After eating and talking about anything and everything I decided that it was time.

"So you wanna do a puzzle?" I asked scratching the Back of my neck.

"Sure?" She said laughing. I pulled out the puzzle pieces. We started putting it together and we finished.

The puzzle said "will you do the honor of being the Luke to my Calum?" I pulled out a rose.

"So will you do the honor of being my Luke to my Calum?" I asked and handed her the rose.

**aliahs POV**

"So will you do the honor of being my Luke to my Calum?" He said handing me a rose.

I covered my mouth with my hands. I was shocked. I took the rode out I his hand and hugged him.

"Yes!" I said smiling.

"Really!" He asked shocked and pulled away.

"Yes, I will do honor of being Luke to your Calum!" I said laughing. He laughed to and kissed my lips. I'm dating Cameron Dallas...

_____

I know it's short! Next chapter will be written by aliah102799 oh go check out her story! It really good!