Part 19

***Melinas POV***

***Skip to Friday the day before Sammy leaves***

Ugh it's the last day with Sammy before he leaves for a month. Both of our parents said we could stay home from school today so right now we are laying in my bed cuddling. "I'm really going to miss you Sammy." I said into his chest.

"I'm going to miss you too princess." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Oh my gosh Sammy, I just realized your going to miss homecoming." I said sitting up. "It's our last high school homecoming."

"I'm so sorry babe. I know how you love going to dances. I'll make it up to you. I promise." He said looking at me.

"I'm not going to go. Aliah can go with Cameron. I'm just going to stay home." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No your going. I don't even care who takes you. I just want you to have fun at your Senior homecoming." Sammy said looking at me in my eyes.

"But I want to go with you no one else." I said in a sad tone.

"Babe I'll make it up to you I promise." He said kissing my lips.

"I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you more." He said pulling away.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked getting off my bed.

"I'm not telling you but you need to pick out an outfit for the beach, one for a nice restaurant, and some sweats. I'll be back in an hour. Change into the beach outfit first." He said kissed my cheek and left. Oh by the way Caden came Tuesday hes staying here until Sunday. I actually think hes still here in the house.

"CADEN?!?!" I yelled out my bedroom door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT HOE?!" He yelled from the stairs."GET YOUR BUT UP HERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!" I yelled."What do you need help with?" He asked walking into my bed room.

"Help me pick out my outfits please. I need one for the beach, fancy, and sweats." I said. Caden walked to my closet and started picking stuff out. One he was done he handed everything to me. (Picture of outfits on the side or on the first page) "Thank you Caden you are a life saver!" I said hugging him.

"No problem Boo Boo!" He said and walked out of the room. I changed into my pink bikini put my shorts and tank on and went to my bathroom. I took my hair out of the messy bun and brushed it out. I french braided my long brown hair and put some waterproof mascara on. I walked out of my bathroom and texted Sammy
Me: Hey babe What shoud I do with my other clothes?
Sammy😍❤️: leave your clothes at your house we will stop by each time so you can change😍 be over in 5

***Sammys POV***

I got everything fished for my night with Melina. At the beach we are going to have a brunch picnic we are going to stay there until 5 then we are going to a fancy restaurant and then I'm borrowing my grandpas truck that has lots of pillows and blankets going to the cliff that mel and I used to hang out all the time when we wanted to be alone. We are going to chill there for the rest of the night.

***Melinas POV***

Sammy😍❤️: here babe😘

I walked out of my room with my beach bag and walked down stairs.

"Bye Caden! Thanks for your help!! See you later!" I said kissed him on the cheek and made my way to the front door.

"No problem babe! Have fun. Not to much though don't need any little Melinas or sammys running around." He laughed.

"No promises!!" I yelled before I shut the door. I made my way to Sammys jeep and got in.

"Hey gorgeous." Sammy said and kissed me.

"Hey babe." I said putting my seat belt on.

***at the beach***

We got out of Sams jeep and walked down to the ocean. As we made our way I say a blanket with food on it.

"Awe sammy this is so cute!" I said sitting down on the blanket.

"Only for you babe!" He smiled. After we ate we swam for a little bit.

"You wanna go for a walk?" He asked as we were still swimming.

"Ya sure." I said grabbing his hand and making our way to shore. "Can I have a piggy back ride?" I asked. He didn't answer he just lowered himself so I could jump on. After 5 minutes of silence and walking down the beautiful beach I jumped of Sammys back. I interviewed our hands and kept walking.

"I'm going to miss you" I said looking out to the ocean.

"I'm going to miss you more." He said giving my hand a little squeeze.

"Promise me something."

"Promise what?" He asked.

"Promise me that you won't forget about me." I said looking down at my feet. Sammy stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"How could I ever forget you? why would say that"

"There are so many beautiful girls out there. They are going to be all over you. You're going to find someone who's prettier and better than me." I said looking into his beautiful Carmel brown eyes.

"Babe there is no one out there better than you trust me. I love you and nothing can change that. I love you so much it's impossible to explain." He said looking in my eyes.

"I love you too" i said kissing his plump pink lips.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm soooo sorry this took me so long. I've planed ahead to much and I got all messed up. I'm sorry if it's short. I tried to update as fast as I can for you guys. Sorry for the mistakes. Please comment Ideas and please vote. I love you guys!! ❤️