Part 5

~on the way to the party~
Melinas POV**

"Well you look hot babe!" Sammy said and put his hand on my thigh.

"You don't look that bad yourself" I said and winked at him.

"Just fucking date already!!" Meghan yelled from the back seat. I turned around and flick her off.

"What did you say Sammy?" I said as I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Nothing, I was just humming along to a music." He said and turned up the radio. Something big was playing by the one and only Shawn Mendes.

"Oh my God!!!!" Aliah Meghan and I yell!! I turned up the music as loud as it could go. We all including Sam were all screaming and dancing to the music. By the end of the song we were at gilinskys house. You could hear the music from outside. We walked up to the door, Sammy opened it and we all walked in.

"Ayeee you guys made it" Gilinsky said obviously had been drinking a little bit. We all said hi back and walked more into the house. The whole house was packed. There was people grinding on each other, people making out, people smoking weed, people practically having sex.

"Hey guys I'm going to find JJ!" Meg yelled over the loud music and walked away. Aliah Sammy and I walked into the kitchen where Cam, Nash, Shawn, both Jacks, and Matt were at. And let me just tell you, there was a lot of alcohol.

"Hey guys!! This is my friend Aliah! She just moved here from Ohio!" I said pointing at Aliah.

"Hey Aliah!!" Everyone said.

**Cameron's POV**

"Hey guys!! This is my friend Aliah! She just moved here from Ohio!" Melina said pointing to the most beautiful girl I have every laid my eyes on. She's gorgeous. I gotta get to know her!

"Hey Aliah! I'm Cameron!" I said

"Hi Cameron!" She said gosh her voice is like an angel!

"You wanna get to know each other?" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Ya totally!" She said. I put my arm around her and we both sat by the bar that was in the kitchen.

**Melinas POV***

Yes Cam and Aliah are talking!

"Hey Mel I'm gonna go say hi so some people." Sam said and walked away.

"Hi Melina! Your looking hot tonight!" Gilinsky said. I gotta admit he's hot as fuck!

"Look who's talkin!" I said.

"You wanna drink?" Jack asked.

"Please!" I said and look the beer out of his hand. "Give me a shot!" I yelled over the music to Jack. He handed me one and I asked for another. I could feel the alcohol going down my throat.

"You wanna dance?" I asked jack.

"Ya sure babe!" He said, grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the "dance floor" which was the living room. Dance (A$$) by Big Sean was playing. I turned around so I was grinding on Gilinsky. He grabbed my hips and moved them. I just kept grinding. I could feel the alcohol getting to me.

***Sammy's POV***
After I said hi to Carter and Aaron, I went back into the kitchen to go get Melina to dance with her but she wasn't there. I looked over and saw cam and Aliah talking. I walked over and asked "hey have you seen Mel?"

"Last time I saw her was when she took a shot and walked about with Gilinsky" cam said.

"Okay thanks man" I said. I know Jack has a thing for Melina because he told me. This is probably his chance to take her away from me. I walked into the living room to see Melina grinding on jack... She looked like she was having fun. Then all the sudden Jack turned her around and kissed her. She was kissing back. I knew I wasn't good enough for her. I look around to see Madison Beer (😏😏) I walk up to her.

"Hey Madison" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Hey Sammy" she said and turned around and hugged me.

"You look hot tonight baby" I said and pulled her closer and put my hands closer to her butt. As I looked down at her she put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I thought for a second and kissed her back. I pushed her to the wall and started making out with her.

***Melinas POV***

Jack turned me and around and kissed me. I didn't know what I was doing and kissed back. His lips are like candy. He's like a drug. Wait what am I saying?! I like Sammy. Not Gilinsky!
I pushed of jack and backed up.

"Oh my god Melina... I'm so sorry!" Jack said.

"Jack. I'm ah I got to go" I said and rushed to find Sammy. As I was about to walk in the kitchen i saw Sammy. But he wasn't alone... H-he was kissing Madison. The girl that hates my guts. The girl that has been making my life miserable sense I moved to California.

"SAMMY?! HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled and ran out the front door crying.

**Aliahs POV**

As I was walking with Cam into the living room I heard Melina yell...

"SAMMY?! HOW COULD YOU?!" And run out the door. I looked over and saw Sammy let go of... Madison? Melina has told me about her.

"SAMMY WHAT THE HELL?" I Yelled and walked over to him.

"She was sucking faces with Gilinsky so why can't I kiss Madison?" He yelled.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THIS BITCH DID TO MELINA?!" I yelled and bundled up my fist.

"shit." He mumbled. "Where did Melina go?" He asked and ran out the door.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH" I yelled at Madison.

"Haha you think you scare me?" She said in her annoying little voice.

"I could beat the living shit out of you!!" I yelled in her face and punched her as hard as I could in her face. She fell to the ground and got back up. She punched me in the stomach. She punches like a 5 year old. I pushed her to the ground and started punching her none stop. I felt someone pull me off of her. I tried to get out of this persons strong grip but they wouldn't budge. I looked at Madison and she was knocked out. I turned around to see who was holding me and it was Cameron.

"Let's get out of here babe" he said and grabbed my hand.

**Melinas POV***

I just ran and ran. I was crying so hard. But I just kept running. I have no clue where I'm going but I'm just going to keep running.

I stop after another 5 minutes and sat down. I realized where I was once I calmed down. I'm at the park where me and Sammy met for the first time. I was with Ty who was not even 1 years old and Rachel. We were walking around until Sammy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to hang out with him....

**Sammys POV**

God I messed up. I'm so fucking stupid. I ran and ran trying to find Melina but I couldn't. I took out my phone and opened up the "Find my IPhone" app. I remembered that Melina logged in last so I tapped on her phone and tracked where she was. She was at Salt Water park. The place we first met. I was about 5 minutes away from the park so I ran. I saw her sitting and leaning up on a tree with her head in her knees crying her eyes out. I walked up to her and sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"Melina babe. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I just got so jealous when I saw you and Jack kissing. I'm so sorry Melina. I wouldn't blame you if you don't forgive me." By the time I was done talking she was looking at me. Her make up was smeared down her face but she looked so beautiful. Her bright green eyes were so shiny for her tears. She looked down after she noticed I was looking at her. I lifted her chin up with my finger and wiped her tears off her face and leaned in.

------------
CLIF HANGER!!!

Help creds: Kelsey and Aliah!