Part 25

***Aliahs Pov***
I pulled away from our hug and look into Melina's eyes. Her eyes are more green then usual. He her eyes are puffy. She looked like a mess.

"Did you?" I said sadly. She nodded and looked down. "Melina. I know it's hard. But you didn't have to do that." I said looking at her with concern. " can I see them?"I asked. After a few seconds she lifted up her shirt and pulled her shorts down a little took the toilet paper off and the bandaids. I believe she does this to herself. Knowing that my best friend does this hurts me. I love her so much I just don't think she understands that. I pulled into a hug and hugged her tight. "I love you so much. Sammy is an asshole." I said with tears now coming down my face.

"I love you too." She finally said. "I'm sorry. I've been clean for about 6 months. I'm so sorry." She said looking into my eyes.

"Go get cleaned up we are going in a walk." I said hugged her one more time. Then walked out of the room. Once I Walked out the door Caden and Cameron were standing there.

"Is everything okay?" Cameron asked noticing that I was crying.

"She um cut twice." I said and broke down into tears. Cameron pulled me into his chest as I cried. "I just love her so much. I hate when she hurts herself. I don't know what I would do without her she's like my other side. I need her in my life." I sobbed.

"I know babe. She's going to be fine a long as you are by her side. I love you." He said lifting my head up to kiss me.

"Ya what Cameron said." Caden said awkwardly. I pulled away from my hug with Cameron and gave Caden a hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you guys." I said pulling away from Caden.

"Melina and I love you so much Aliah." Caden said. I nodded my head and walked into my room and waited for Mel.

***melinas Pov***

I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were still red and puffy but whatever. I looked at my hip and saw the two cuts. I sighed. I changed into high waisted shorts, a red and white tribal print tank top, a black cardigan, and white converse.

I brushed my hair out and straightened it. I put a black beanie on and did my make up. I put on deodorant and perfume. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. " I'll be ok "
I said and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs and saw Caden and Cameron talking. " Aliah's getting ready. " Caden said. I nodded and walked down the stairs. I was sitting on the couch when Justin came through the door. " Justin? " I said standing up. " hey are you ok. I'm so sorry " he said hugging me. " ya I'm fine I guess. " I said.

Aliah came down the stairs. " what are you doing here ? " I said to Justin. " I invited him. He was worried and was wondering why you weren't answering your phone. " Aliah said standing next to Cameron. I nodded. " let's go. " she said. We all went outside and started walking. " let's go to the park. " I said. Everyone nodded.

When we got to the park I went straight to the swings and Justin followed me. We both sat on the swings. " so, how are you feeling. " he said looking at me. " um I'm feeling ok. " I said. He nodded. " I hope you know you can tell me anything. If you ever need me, and I mean EVER need me, just call. " he said. I smiled and nodded. He intertwined my fingers with his. I looked at his beautiful eyes and he looked at mine.

" It will be ok. I promise. " he said squeezing my hand. " thank you " I said. He smiled at me. " no problem. " he said. Justin and I just sat there talking.

***aliah's pov ***
Cameron and I were walking and went up to the slide. He sat down and I sat behind him and wrapped my legs around his waist. When he slide down and stood up I was still on his back. He laughed and just walked around with me on his back. He set me down and we sat on one of the benches. I lifted my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. " do you think she will be ok? " I asked Cameron. " I hope so. But I'm sure she will be ok. " he said scooting closer and putting his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder.