Part 12

**Melinas POV**

After Aliah and Cameron left and Rachel came home, I just watched tv for a little. Then a show about tattoos came on. I absolutely love tattoos. I have one on my foot. I got it when I was 14 it took a lot of convincing. It's a sister tattoo, Marisa and I got it 3 weeks before my mom died. It's a 4 leaf clover, it has my thumb print, Marisas thumb print, and my moms 2 thumb prints. My mom had a 4 leaf clover on her foot that had 2 M's in it. I kinda want another one. I think i know what I want... I'm gonna get the Columbus, Ohio Skyline on my wrist. I guess I'll go down to that tattoo parlor tonight to set up my appointment.

I got off the couch and up to room. I threw on a pair of black athletic shorts and a softball tournament t-shirt and my all black vans. I decided that I wanted Sammy to come with me if he wasn't doing anything

*phone call w/ Sammy*

S: hello?
M: hey babe! I have a question...
S: yessss?
M: can you come to tattoo parlor with me to set up my appointment?
S: sure! I'll pick you up in 5!
M: okay thanks! Love you!
S: anything for you babe! Love you too!

*end of conversation*

A couple minutes later I got a text him Sammy saying he was here. I walked out of my house and closed the front door. I opened The car door and got in.

"Hey babe" Sammy said leaning in to kiss me.

"Hi Sam!" I said pulling away smiling. Sam smiled at me and pulled out I my drive way.

"So what tattoo are you going to get?" Sammy Asked and put his hand on my thigh.

"I'm think of getting the Columbus Ohio skyline on my wrist with the word skyscraper under it." I said grabbing his hand and intertwining our hands together.

"That's sweet babe. What's the meaning for it?"

"When I was bullied in elementary and middle school, I listened to the song skyscraper by Demi Lovato and it helped me stay strong." I said looking at Sammy's beautiful face. We turned to look at me and smiled them looked back at the road.

"Did the one on your foot hurt?" He asked.

"Ya it hurt like a bitch but I love tattoos so much!" I said laughing.

"Your tough babe." He said laughing with me. I just laughed and turned up the music.

About 10 minutes later we finally arrived. Sammy got out of the car and ran to my said and opened the door for me.

"Awe what a gentleman!" I said kissing his cheek.

"That's all I get!? Not a kiss on the lips?!"

"Maybe later. I'm too lazy to stand on my tiptoes." I said shrugging and walking away. I heard sammy catching up to me wrap his arms around my waist. We walked in and went to the front desk where a girl in her early 30's was standing.

"Hi! Do you have a appointment?" She asked.

"No but I would like to make one!" I said smiling.

"Okay!" She said taking out a piece a paper out from a folder. "Just fill this out and then being it up and we will talk about what you would like to get!" She said smiling handing me the paper and a clipboard.

"Okay thanks!"

Sammy and I sat down in the chairs in the waiting room thing. I started filling the stuff out and finished and walked back up.

"Here you go!" I said handing the stuff to her.

"Okay." She said looking over the paper. "May I see your ID?" I gave her my ID so she could see that I was 18 or older blah bah blah. I showed her the pictures of what I want and all that fun stuff.

"Alright! I'll see you back here September 29th!" She said. (A/N: I know its January but its just a fanfiction!!!)"Okay see you then! Thanks!" I said while walking out the door holding hands with sammy.

"Are you exited?!" Sammy asked.

"Ya I am!"

"I can't wait to see what it looks like!" Sammy said opening the car door for me.

"I cant wait either!" i said kissing his cheek before he shut the door. "You wanna come over for a little bit?" I asked."Ya sure babe!" He said.

******AT MELINAS HOUSE*****

We go to my house and went up to my room. we just ayed on my bed and watched ome tv and cuddled.

"MELINA!!!!" I heard my dad yell form downstiars."COMING!" I yelled back getting up from my comfortable spot next to Sammy. I waked down stairs and went into the kitchen where my dad and Rachel were.

"Whats up?" I asked sitting on a stoll."Can you watch Tyler? Were going out on a date night and wont be back untill tomorrow in the afternoon ." My dad asked."Do I have to?" I asked whining."I'll pay you as much as you want, and you can have up to 5 friends come over." my dad said."Wait does Aliah count as a friend since shes living here?" I asked."no she does not count.""Okay deal!" I said"Okay we are leaving in an hour." my dad said."Okay. So um can i tell you guys something?" i asked

"Ya of course!" Rachel said."okay hold on let me call Sammy down here." I said and walked to the stair case and yelled for him. I heard him say coming so I waited for to come down the steps.

"Okay we are going to tell them about us okay?" "Ya okay!" he said. i could tell her was nervous. We walked to into the kitchen where my dad and rachel were but now they were sitting at the kitchen table.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Rachel asked.

"so um Sammy and I are um dating..." i said pretty nervous my self because my dad can be pretty over protective."OH MY GOSH!!! I knew it was going to happen sooner or later! I'm so happy for you guys!" Rachel said really happy. Thats why I love her!"Awe thanks Rachel!" Sammy and I said at the same time. After we said it we looked at each other and laughed.

"Joselo say something!" Rachel said and nudged him. I looked at Sam to see him playing with his hands. He does that when hes nervous.

"I"m glad that you guys are together. Sam you make Melina so happy. You make each other happy, I can see it in your guys' eyes. You better not brake her heart Samuel." My dad said said smiling.

"Trust me sir. I will never ever brake her heart!" Sammy said kissing my head.

"Thanks dad." I said hugging my dad."Welcome sweatie!" he said. we let go of the hug and Sammy and I went back up stairs."That was stressful!" Sammy said laughing and laying on my bed"Ya it was" i said laughing too. "Oh by the way I have to watch Tyler tonight and tomorrow, and dad said I could invite 5 people over to stay so do you want to come stay?"

"Ya! What kind of question is that?" He asked laughing."I as just wondering!" I said laughing. "So I'm going to invite You, Cameron, Nash, Jack and Jack. I would invite Meghan but she texted me eairlier saying she was out of town today." I said.

***Aliahs POV***

After a couple more hours of sitting on the beach talking and cuddling and maybe a few kisses here and there it ened up being a amazing night. As we got a were talking about sea turtes, don't ask me how that came up but it did, we both got a text from Melina.

Wilks #1❤️: Hey losers, my dads making me watch Tyler tonight and letting me invite you guys over so come around 8:30 or so. Bring snacks pillows blankets drinks movies! Anything! See you soon! Bye losers!❤️❤️❤️❤️

I checked to see who was in the conversation and its Cam Sam me Jack Jack and Nash. Tonight is going to be fun!

_______________________

HEYYYYY I'M BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!! Thank you guys so much for 420+ Reads! I love you guys so much! please vote and comment I need ideas! LOve you guys! next chapter will be up soon!