Part 29

***Melinas Pov***

after awhile Justin asked me to go to dinner with him. I said yes we just went to a random restaurant. we are now sitting in a tiny booth talking.

"So Melina... do you have any hidden talents?" Justin asked eating a French fry.

"Yeah I guess if dancing counts" I said laughing and hiding the fact that Nate thinks I can sing.

"Well that wasn't a hidden talent. I knew that one." he said laughing too.

"Well what can I say? I'm an open book." I said laughing and putting my hands up in surrender. we continued talking about random things. once we were done eating we went to the park by my house.

"You look beautiful." Justin said grabbing a hold of my hand as we are walking around.

"Im wearing sweatpants and a old tshirt no makeup and my hair in a messy bun. that's beautiful. haha funny." I said looking at him.

"Youre kidding me right. ive never seen you more beautiful in my life!" he said looking at me in shock . I looked down because I could feel my cheeks get red.

***Camerons pov***

As Aliah and I were walking we reached the park. we were looking around when I saw a couple walking around. I look closer and its Melina and Justin. I pushed Aliah a little to get her attention, once she looked at me I pointed at them.

"Wanna act like we are crazed fans?" Aliah asked.

laughing.

"yeah that would be funny! What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We will start running and screaming oh my god its Justin Bieber and Melina and tackle them to the ground and start saying how they are our otp and stuff!" She said laughing.

"Okay on the count of three. 1...2...3... go!!!!" I said as I started running.

"OH MY GOSH ITS JUSTIN BIEBER AND MELINA!!!!" Aliah screamed and tackled melina as I tackled Justin.

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP!!!" I Said in a girly voice but then started laughing. Aliah and I got off of them.

"Holy shit guys. you scared that shit out of me!" Melina said laughing

"I thought you guys were real crazed fans." Justin said fixing his hair.

***Next morning***

***Aliahs POV***

I woke up from my stupid alarm playing 'Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend' by Shawn. I got up went to my bathroom washed my face and then went to my closet I decided that I was going to dress up today. I picked out a navy blue maxi dress with navy blue wedges. I looked at my jewelry took my moon earrings, and some bracelets. I did my makeup once I walked to Melina's room so she could do my hair. when I walked in Melina was doing her makeup she's wearing a white tank top black jeans and black high healed shoes.

"Hey can you do my hair when your done?" I asked walking to her.

"Ya sure let me just put my hair up." She said putting her hair up in a messy pony tail. she got up from her chair and pointed at it telling me to sit. "what do you want?" she asked brushing my hair.

"any type of updo will be fine." I said shrugging. she nodded and started doing my hair. once she was done we walked down stairs to eat some food.

"you guys look beautiful!" Rachel said as we walked to the kitchen.

"awe thank you!" I said smiling. Melina just smiled at her. I looked at Melina she's acting up. I continued eating my food. once Melina was done she put her plate in the sink grabbed her phone and book bag and said "I'll be in the car. bye." I said okay and looked at Rachel.

"is she okay?" Rachel asked.

"I have no clue. she has been acting weird lately." I said putting my plate in the sick.

"and dressing weird." Rachel said. "well you better go. have a good day!" she said.

"okay thanks you too!" I said grabbing my phone and my book bag. I got out to Melina's car and got in the passenger side.

once we got to school Melina just walked to her locker without saying anything.... okay?

I walked to my locker and got my stuff I needed and walked to Cameron's locker.

"hey babe" cameron said hugging me.

"hey! sooo have you seen Mel at all?" I asked looking around.

"yeah I saw her walking with some girl." cameron opening his locker.

"okay?" I said confused. I got my phone out and texted Justin.

aliah: hey Justin I have a question.

Justin: yeah?

aliah: when Melina was over last night was she acting weird or different?

Justin: no not that I can think of. why? what's up? is she okay?

Aliah: she's hasn't really said anything this morning to me or Rachel. and she's dressing in all black and being quiet. idk what's going on. and another question

Justin: that is weird. and yes?

Aliah: are you going to ask her to homecoming?

Justin: yeah I am. call me after you get out of school because I need help on how I'm going to ask her.

Aliah: okay will do. I gtg. talk to you later.

Justin: alright bye.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to class with cameron.

**lunch**
**Camerons POV**

it's lunch and I'm asking Aliah to homecoming. the table is set up and it had lots and lots of McDonald's fries bc Aliah loves those and the sign says " Aliah my ❤️ fry if you didn't go to homecoming with me -CD"

I sat by the table and waited for Aliah to walk in. after a couple minutes Melina walked in and sat down.

"that's cute. she'll love that." Mel said an go out her phone. "I'll take pictures and a video." she said. I nodded my head and looked at the door. Aliah finally walked in and when she got closer she read the sign. covered her mouth in shock.

"of course!!!" she said and Hugged me. Everyone in the cafeteria started clapping.

"pictures!!!!" Mel said. she took some pictures and we all started eating the fries. I was nervous for nothing.

-------
guys I'm so sorry that took me so long. I joined another softball team so now I have softball 7days a week. please comment some ideas and please vote. and I'm also working on another story. the first chapter will be up soon. please check it out!!! I love you guys so much!!!