part 22

***Aliahs POV***

Gilinsky told us to leave his ar at the airport so when the guys get back they have a ride. We are all in the car and Melina is crying her eyes out with her head in Cadens chest. I understand why shes crying. She loves Sam so much. They are the cutest couple. They are made for eachother. Once we made it to melinas house she got out of the car and ran inside to her room. Caden and I looked at eachother in worry. "I'm going to take Mel to the mall and the beach to get her mind off of things and while we are gone get the house ready please." I said to the boys . we are having a surpise party for her. Her parents let us have the house for the weekend.

***Melinas POV***

I was laying on my bed with tears going down my face and looking through twitter. #HappyBirthdayMel was trending. I was replying to some of the birthday wishes when a tweet from Sammy came up.

@Sammywilk: Happy birthday to my girl @melinadawn27 I'm sorry I can't be there on your day. But I love you so much babe. #HappyBirthdayMel

I smiled as I read it. I replyed saying

@Melinadawn27: I miss you already babe.

Once i hit tweet my bedroom door opened. I looked up to see Aliah, she smiled at me and sat next to me on my bed. "Its your birthday and i'm not going to let you spend your 19th birthday crying in your room. Now go get your bathing suit and a change of clothes so we can go the mall." She said."Okay im going to take a shower first." I said getting off my comfy bed and walking to my bathroom. She nodded and walked out of my room. I got out of my leggings and sweatshirt and got into my shower. I washed my hair and my body and shaved my legs. After about 20 minutes of standing in the hot water thinking i finally got out. I got my black studded strapless bathing suit top and my black ripped bottoms. I put on some shorts and black flip flops. I put of a blue and white tye dye PINK Tank top on.. I dried my hair and left it down and wavy. I put my favorite Black sunglasses on top of my head. Im just going to wear my cover up clothes tothe mall, I went into my closet and got my beach bag out put twotowels my suntan lotion. I walked to my bathroom put all my makeup in my beach bag and waked to Aliahs room. When I walked in Aliah was wearing shorts with lace and a pink tank.

"Ready?" She asked grabbing her phone. "Yeah." I said.

We walked down stairs and Caden and Cameron were sitting on the couch watching GBF. "We are leaving guys. See you later." Aliah said kissing Camerons cheek."Bye guys." I Said.

***Aliahs POV*** at the beach***

We reached the beach got out of the car and went down to an empty spot and layed our stuff down and tanned. After about 20 minutes a volleyball hit Melinas butt. She jumped andd looked at who hit the ball. A really very attractive guy running towards us. "I'm so sorry, I didnt men to hit a beautiful girl." The guy said."Its okay." Melina said taking off her sunglasses and standing up. "wow your eyes are beautiful." He said looking at Melinas green eyes. I looked at the guy one more time and realized who it was."Wait your um Justin Bieber" I said. Melinas eyes went big."holy shit."

"You a fan?" He asked. Melina didn't say anything. She was in shock.

"Yeah she's a fan. Well a belieber." I said laughing. I pushed Melina to get out f her shock.

"Um sorry." She said blushing.

"What's your name gorgeous?" He asked putting his arm around her.

"Melina." She said blushing agin and looking down. "Um can I get a picture with you."

"Yeah totally." He said. I grabbed Melinas phone and took some pictures.

"Wait aren't you dating that guy Sam?" Justin asked looking at Melina.

"Yeah." She said smiling.

"Oh okay." He said looking down. My eyes went wide and looked at Melina.

"JUSTIN STOP FLIRTING AND HURRY UP!!" Someone yelled from were the volleyball net was.

"You guys wanna play volleyball with us?" Justin asked.

"Ya totally!" We said at the sametime.

***Sammys POV***

The guys and I were still on the plane when Nate tapped my shoulder and handed me his phone. I looked at it and it was a picture of Melina and....... Justin Bieber?? The head line was 'JUSTIN BIEBER HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND???' I started reading the article

'Today Justin Bieber was cought with a new girl? Some people say that its the viner star Sam Wilkinsons Girlfriend Melina Echevarria. They were cought taking pictures with eachother, playing beach volleyball, and some hugs and kisses on the cheek. Is it true that Melina is cheating on Sam with Justin Bieber on her Birthday? More to come soon!' I handed Nate his phone back, unlocked my phone and texted Melina.

Babe❤️😍❤️: hey babe. How you doin? Missin you already. Heard you met your idol👌👌

I hit send and went to twitter to see Melina tweeted a picture of her and Justin and hes kissing her cheek. the tweet said.

@melinadawn27: Having the best birthday!!! I finally met him!!!!!!!!😍😍😍 @justinbieber

as i read it i tapped on the picture to look at closer. Melina looks so happy. She looks like shes having the time of her life. I wish that was me with my arm around her waist my lips on her cheek. I wish that was me making her smile that big....

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||| hey guys this is the 1 out of the 2 updates today. sorry for the mistakes. love you guys.