Part 1

I woke up to my annoying alarm telling me to get ready for school.I got out of my bed, and walked to my walk in closet which is huge. I grab black leggings, a tribal blue and black crop top and all black converse. I changed and went to my desk, I brush my hair and turn on my straightener and started straightening my hair. After I did my hair and put on some BB cream, eyeliner, mascara, and Chapstick. After I finish I walk downstairs.

"Hi dad!" I said to my dad he was making pancakes and bacon like he does every morning.

"Hi cupcake" he said, that's my embarrassing nickname from him I hate it.

"MENNA!!!" I heard behind me. I also heard little feet coming toward me. I turned around to see my baby brother Tyler.

"Hi baby Ty" I said picking them up and setting him on my lap.

"Yow wook rewlly pwrtty Menna" he said in his cute little baby voice.

"Awe thank you cutie" I said kissing his cheek. Honestly when I first found out about my dad was having another kid I wasn't really happy about it, but now Tyler is the cutest little thing in the entire world.

"Menna?" Tyler asked.

"Yes?"

"Do yow hafe to go to school?" He asked.

"Yes Ty I have to, so I can get a good job and get you more toys"

"YAY!!!! Go to school now!" He yelled. While jumping off of me. I laughed and grabbed some food. I ate all my food put my plate in the sink and found my keys and grabbed my backpack.

"Bye dad love you!"

"Bye love you too!"

"bye Rachel! And Chris hurry up I'm leaving!!" I yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Bye Melina have a good day at school." Rachel said walking down the stairs. She's a cool stepmom we go shopping and get her nails done all the time. She's not like the stepmoms on the TV that are always rude and mean.

"by Menna I lofe yow!" Ty said while hugging my legs.

"Bye bud I will see you after school! I love you too!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and opening the front door.

"Okay let's go!" Chris said

"Finally. Sit in the back, we have to pick up Sammy!" I said while getting in my black 2004 Mustang. Sammy is my is one of my close friends here in California and yeah he's the Sammy Wilkinson.

"Ugh why don't you and Sammy just date already. You guys flirt the time and it's annoying." He said climbing in the backseat. I just ignored him and kept driving. I turned up the radio and sledgehammer by fifth harmony was playing. Right as a song ended did I pulled into Sammys driveway.

Me: Hey we are outside her your big ass up!!❤️ love you😂

Sammy❤️😍:Okay on my way out babe😉😂

Honestly Sammy and I flirt all the time but we aren't dating which kinda sucks.... As I read the text , Sammy was already walking out the door.

"Hey Menna 😉 and Chris" he said Menna to make fun of Ty's nickname for me.

"I hate you Sammy" I said

"no you don't you looooove me" he said.

"Oh my God stop flirting!!!!" Chris said from the back seat.
We got to school, I turned off my car and got out. Sammy and I are really popular at our high school even though we aren't dating we always win cutest couple and prom king and queen. We have all classes together. Our classes are:

First period: Spanish
Second period: free period
Third period: social studies
Fourth period: lunch
Fifth period: math
Sixth period: English
Seventh period: science
Eighth period gym

We reached my locker. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Sammy.
"Hey I'll meet you at your locker so stay there and I'll come get you." He said walking away. I got my books for first through third period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like the new book!! Love you guys!!