Part 20

***Sammy's POV***

After our walk we went back to our stuff. "You ready to go?" I asked.

"Ya." She smiled. We gathered our stuff and got in the car.

"We are going to your house so we can change and take a shower." I said putting on hand on her knee and leaving the other one on the steering wheel. Once we got to Melinas house we saw Camerons Nates and Gilinskys cars in the drive way. I parked and got out of the car. We walked in and saw Aliah Cameron Nate both Jacks and Caden in the living room.

"THERE THEY ARE!!!!" Nate yelled.

"Hey guys!" Melina said giving everyone a hug and i did the same just with handshakes. "How was the hell hole?" Melina asked talking about school.h

'Horrible as always!" Aliah said laughing. Everyone agreed. "So whatcha guys up to?" She asked

"Well we just got back from the beach, then after we get ready we are going out to dinner then we come back change into something comfortable then leave Again" I said

"OHHHHHH SAMS GETTIN SOME!" Nate yelled.

"Shut up." Melina said punching him the the arm.

"ow the hurt." Nate said rubbing his arm.

"We will be back!" I said laughing grabbing Mel's hand and walking up stairs. "I'm going to shower in the other bathrrom." I said once we reached her bedroom door.

"Alight." she said standing on her tip toes and kissed my cheek.

***Melinas POV**

I got in my room close my door and walked to my bathroom turned on my speaker connected my phone to it and played Reflection album by fifth harmony. I took a shower did the usual stuff then got out. I put on my bra and underware, I put a towel around my hair so it can dry and I walked out of my bathroom. I put on my tight black dress. I took my hair out of the towel and blow died it. I needed help so I decided to text Aliah and Caden.

Le❤️❤️, Caden af❤️: come up to my room I need help.

About 2 mintues later I heard my door open. I turn around to see evryone but Sammy. "I just said ALiah and Caden but alight." I said laughing.

"well the didnt want to be left alonnnnneeeeeeee" Aligh said mocking them.

"Okay so I don't know what to do with my hair and makeup." I said standing up from my desk."Damnnn Melina you look hot just in that dress!!!" GIlinsky yelled."Ew shut up Jack. If your going to be a perv then leave." Aliah said trying not to laugh. "You should curl your hair on your natural makeup but wear red lip stick to mach your shoes." Aliah said.

"I agree but for you top eyeliner make a think cateye." Caden said. I nodded and started with my makeup. I did what they told me. I curled my hair and once i was done I stood up and showed them. everyone nodded. Aliah handed me my shoes. After i put them on I put on my jewelry.

"Do I look okay?" I said nervously playing with my hands.

"You look beautiful!" Nate said

"I agree." Aliah said and everyone else nodded.

"Thanks guys." I said smiling.

"Sams ready!" Caden said running into my room. "Wow Mel you look great!" He said hugging me."

"Thanks Caden!" I said hugging him back. Everyone exited my room an went down stairs. I did some finishing touches then walked down stairs.

***Sammy POV***

Everyone walked down stairs expect Melina. I waited another minute and she came down. Wow shes beautiful. Shes more than beautiful.

"Wow babe you look gorgeous as always." I said kissing her cheek.

"Thanks. You don't look that bad yourself." She said looking at my outfit. I am wearing khakis and a black button up shirt with all black converse.

"You ready?"  I asked taking her hand.

"Ya." She said blushing.

"Bye guys have fun!!!!" Aliah yelled.

"Byeeeee!!!!" Melina and I yelled back.

***Aliahs POV***After Sam and MElina left**

"So whatcha guys wanna do?" Johnson asked.

"wanna go to the park?" I asked. They all agreed. "I'm Going to go change first." I said looking down at my outfit and i was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt and its like 85 degrees out. I walked to "my room" and picked out Shorts and a tyedie crop crop and black vans. I put my curling hair up in a messy bun and walked down stairs.

 "Ready beautiful" Cameron asked as I was on the last step.

"STOP WITH THE FLIRTING PLEASE!" Gilinsky Yelled an walked out the front door."Jack shut up. Let them express their love for each other!" Johnson said in a high pitched voice. We all laughed and followed Gilinsky out the door. As we were walking Johnson and Nate were doing to freestyle rapping. They are soo good!

"Gosh I wish I could rap!" Gilinsky yelled throwing his hands around."Hey at least you can sing! I can't do either!" Cameron said laughing.

"Hey but your the one with a hot girlfriend!!!" Nate yelled. "Just saying don't beat me up!!" He said puting his hands up in serender. "Johnson what's up with Meg?" I asked. I haven't seen her since the party.

"Oh she broke up with me because she moved and didn't tell anyone!" He said rolling his eyes.

"You don't sound so sad about it?" I said confused

"She was really annoying about how my fans are all over me and I need to tell them to stop and when we were out and a fan would come up she would get mad and all that stuff"  He said

"Ohhhhh okay. I'm sorry about that JJ" I said hugging him from the side. Once we reached the park we all raced to the swings.

***Melinas POV*** ***After the restaurant***

"Thanks babe that was great." I said kssing him on his lips.

"Anything for you." He said taking my hand and walking out of the fancy place. Once we got in the car I turned up the raidio and Tides by the Jacks was on. I looked over at Sammy shocked. I got my phone out and called Johnson.

J: Hello?

Me: JACK TIDES IS ON THE RADIO!!!!!

J: REALLY OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT!!!!!

After fangriling on the phone with Johnson for 5 min. We reached my house. Sam parked and we both got out. I unlocked the front door and walked in. I knew they wouldn't be here because Jack told me they were at the park. "Lets go change into sweats hot stuff." Sammy said and smacked my butt.
"HEY!!" I screamed and punched him in the arm."Ow that hurt." He said rubbing his arm where I hit him.

"Then don't smack my ass!" I said laughing and walking up the stairs.

Once we were both changed we walked down stairs. "I'm going to be right back stay here." Sam said and kissed my cheek then lefted.

--------------

HI guys sorry i havent been updating so much. I have been trying to get my grades up so I can play softball. Please comment and Vote. Also comment where you aree from! Bye loves! Sorry for the mistakes!!!!