Part 16

***** Melina's Pov***

When we got back home we started on our homework.

"Mel do you understand the English homework?" She asked.

"Woah, your asking me to hep you on your English homework!?" I said surprised. Aliah is reslly good with languge arts stuff so I'm shocked she was asking me to help.

"Shut up and help me." she said.

**An hour later (After homework) **Aliahs POV**

Melina and I were sitting on the couch watching reruns of Teen Wolf. Gosh I love Teen Wolf. As we where Watching Melina got a text massage As she looked at her phone ans smiled. "You wanna go to the beach with the boy's?" she asked.

"Ya sure!" I said and smiled. "Is Meg going?" I asked

"I don't think so.... she has been very distant lately." She said and got u from the couch. "They will be over in an hour so lets go get ready." She said starting to walk up the steps. Once I reached the top of the stairs I walked into the room I was staying in. I looked through my closet trying to find my bathing suit. After 10 minutes of looking I finally found it. Its light blue and white tie-dye bikini. I took a random Tank top/crop top put on with a pair of white shorts. I Put one some flip flops and bracelets. I put my hair up in a messy bun put some water prof make up. After I changed I went into Melinas room to see if she was done.

****Melinas POV***

I Got upstairs took out my favorite Bikini which is black bottoms that are riped on the side and a strapless teal textured bustier top. I grabbed my American flag crop top, jean short shorts, teal flip flops, and some bracelets. I left my hair up in a high pony tail. I took off all my makeup so I didn't look like a monster with make running down my face. As I was washing my face Aliah came in.

"You ready?" Se asked.

"Umm ya let me grab a bag can you go get the towels?" I asked drying my face.

"ya sure!" She said and walked out of my room. I got a random beach bag but some sun screen and other necessary things.

"Here" she said handing me 2 beach towlels. I put them in the bag and walked down stairs. "So who do you think is going to be there?" Aliah asked sitting on the couch.

"Well Sam Nash Cameron Jack Jack and Nate um probably Kenny. I don't know, I think he just came back from one the the tours." I said shrugging.

"Kenny??? Like the one you dated a month after you moved her!? The one you dated for like 2 years???????" Aliah yelled jumping off the couch.

"Um ya." I said laughing.

"Oops sorry. I got too excited..." She said sitting down. I just laughed and shook my head. I felt my phone buzz and and I got a texted from sammy

Babe❤️💎: we're here babe!❤️

"The boys are here" I said and got off the couch. Aliah grabbed the beach bag and followed me out the door. We walked out to Sammys jeep and got in. Sam is driving and Cam is sitting up front.

"Hi guys" Aliah said.

"Hola!!!!" I said really loud!

~~~~~at the beach~~~~
***Aliahs POV***

After about a 20 minute drive we finally arrived. We all got out of the car and started walking. Cameron walked beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You look beautiful!" He said an kissed my cheek.

"Awe thanks Cam. You don't look to bad your self." I said laughing. We finally reached the spot where all the guys were. It was everyone Melina said who was going to be here. Even Kenny... Hopefully nothing happens tonight.....

***Kennys POV***

As the guys and I were talking about our music we heard people walking towards us. I looked over and saw 4 people. I only recognized 3 of them. It was Cameron Sammy and Melina..... Woah.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long and it's short but I'm tried and running out of ideas. Please comment and give me some! Thanks for 820+reads love you guys❤️ btw Grammys are amazing!!! Go check out aliah102799 book!!! Bye loves