part 30

***Melina Pov***

After lunch Aliah Cameron and I all walked to our next class together. "Mel are you going to homecoming?" Cameron asked.

"Umm I might I don't know. no one has asked me yet but ill probably go for the food most likely!" I said laughing

"yeah that seems like something you would do!" Aliah said laughing.

"oh Le don't forget we have dance practice right after school!" I said walking into my class.

**mels pov** **dance practice**

"Alight you guys ready?" I yelled at the boys and girls stretching in front of me. some yelled yes and some nodded. "Okay so we will be dancing to the song 'where are u know' by JB.

I taught them the dance with the help of them. "Okay ready 5678!" I yelled and the music stated playing. once we all memorized the dance we decided to end practice. while I was packing up my stuff I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Justin standing behind me with a sign and flowers. and aliah with her phone out.

"Melina will you dance your heart out to homecoming with me?" Justin asked smiling his beautiful smile.

"Of course I will!" I said hugging and taking the red roses out of his hand. "Thank you!"

"Anything for you!" he winked.

'OKAY PICTURES!!!!!!!!" Aliah yelled. Justin and I posed and smiled. "Okay done." Aliah said smiling.

"you guys want to go out to eat?" I asked grabbing my bag.

"Yeah sure! ill just follow your car and meet you there!" Justin said kissing my cheek and walking out of the gym doors with Aliah and I. Aliah and I got to my car put our stuff in the back seat and drove to Max and Erma's because that's the first place we saw. I parked the car and we waited for Justin.

"I invited Cam if that's okay?" Aliah said looking at me.

"Yeah that's fine. I was going to tell you to tell him to come anyway!" I said looking at my phone. Justin and Cam finally got here so we walked in and got seated. while we waited for our food I posted the picture of me and Justin on instagram. with the caption 'homecoming w/ him'

**Sammy's POV**

I was talking to Nate on the bus when my phone got a notification. it said 'melina.27' posted a photo' I unlocked my phone and opened up instagram. it was a picture of Melina and Justin. she's going to homecoming with him. That should me! (a/n HAhaaaha sorry. get it "that should be me"? haha okay sorry)

"what's wrong dude?" Nate asked.

"Melina." I said staring at the picture. she looks so beautiful.

"what happened is she okay? is she hurt????" Nate asked freaking out.

"no but she's going to homecoming with Justin. she's moved on. she's the love of my life and I let her go. I love her. I'm so fucking stupid. I made the worst mistake ever. I don't deserve her. She's beautiful strong independent. shes everything. I love her and now I cant do anything. she doesn't love me anymore. ugh I hate myself." I said now crying.

"Sam I know she still loves you. Maybe she hasn't moved on. Maybe she is just friends with Justin. Maybe Justin is just helping her with her depression Sam you can get her back I know you can. you guys are made for each other. trust me man. I can tell by the way you two look at each other. and man I'm going to be completely honest when I say this... you are dumb as fuck cheating on Melina. but I know you still have a special spot in her heart. you just have to go out and find her and steal her heart before any one else does. use your smooth moves. use your 'big guns' come on Sam I know you can get her back!" Nate said looking at me straight in the eyes.