Part 18 (1000 READS!?!?!)

***Melinas POV*** ***After school***

School was boring as usually, Sammy was being really weird today to, he was kinda distant to. Aliah and I got in my car and drove home.

"Was it just me or was Sammy acting weird today?" Aliah asked looking at me.

"Uh ya I was thinking the same thing." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Maybe he's just hiding a birthday present for you?" Aliah said nudging my shoulder.

"Haha ya right" I said sarcastically.

**Sammys POV**

Right now I'm with Cameron at my house. "Dude you alright?" Cameron asked.

"What? Uh ya. I'm fine." I said not looking up from my phone.

"Come on man, I know your not." He said taking my phone and putting it in his back pocket. "Now tell me." He said crossing his arms.

"Well uh The Jacks Skate and I got invited to Digi Tour..." I said trailing off.

"Dude that's awesome!" He said patting my back.

"Yeah, but there's a problem..." I said trailing off.

"Oh god what?"

"We leave Saturday the 13th."

"What's the- oh wait isn't that Melinas birthday?"

"Ya it is." I said sighing. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Just tell her before she finds out by herself. This is her week you don't wanna make her mad man." Cameron said sitting down next to me.

"Your right man." I said looking at him. "You wanna go over now?" I asked standing up.

"Ya sure man." He said grabbing his backpack. "Here's your phone." He said laughing. I took my phone and texted Melina.

Me:hey babe Cameron and I will be over in 5. I have some important news😘 xx

**skip car ride***

We reached Melinas house. We both got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Cameron knocked. After about a minute Aliah came to the door.

"We are in the living room!!!" She yelled and ran back to were Melina was. Cameron and I walked in I shut the front door and followed Cam.

"So what's the news?" Melina asked after Cam and I sat down.

"Well uh don't be mad please.." I said.

"Please don't tell your breaking up with me?" She asked worryingly.

"No no no. Why would I do that?!?" I said. "Well uh I'm going to Digi tour..." I said trailing off.

"Wow that's amazing!!" She said and hugged me.

"Ya it is but there's a problem. The Jacks and Skate are going too and um we are leaving Saturday..."

"Wait my birthday?" She asked a little loud.

"Uh ya." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Well uh I'm happy for you, I'm glad you're going to be living your dreams." She smiled, got up hugged me then walked up stairs. I was about to follow her but Aliah stopped me.

"Don't. Just let her have alone time." Aliah said.

***Melinas POV****

After sammy told me he was leaving I hugged him then went up stairs. I might be overreacting but I just wanted to be with him for my birthday. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Mel?" Someone said.

"Ya come in!" I said loud enough for that person to hear.

"Its me Rachel. I heard what happened. Are you okay?" She asked sitting on my bed next to me.

I sighed "ya I guess I just wanted to be with him. You know?" I said sitting up and looking at her.

"Ya I understand. I can tell he feels bad about leaving. Do you know what time his flight leaves?"

"Ugh no." I said shugging my sholuders.

"Maybe you should ask him." She said putting her around my shoulder.

"Yeah you're right." I said getting up from my bed. Rachel followed me out of my room. I walked down stairs to see Cameron and Aliah cuddling on the couch while Sammy was laying on the floor. I laid down next to him. I guess I scared him because he jumpped.

"Are you mad?" He asked quietly.

"No, I just wanna be with you for my birthday that's all." I said cuddling more into his chest. "what time does your flight leave?" I asked.

"8:30." He said

"Oh okay."

"How about Friday we will ask our parents if we can skip school and we will spend the day together, the guys can come over and will have a sleep over and you Cameron and Aliah could drop us off at the airport. How does that sound?" He said looking down at me.

I looked up and smiled. "Ya the would be perfect!" I said kissing his soft pink lips.

"GOALS!!!" Aliah yelled from the couch.

"Aliah!" I said laughing. "God love you child!" I said laughing still.

****Aliahs POV****
Melina and Sam are sooo cute!!! Like GOALS!!!

As we where watching the fosters (A/N Jake T Austin is 😍😍😍😍😍😍) I got a text from Caden.

Caden boo❤️: Hey Le! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! What are we doing for Mels birthday?

Me: Yahhh I can't wait either! For Melinas birthday Cameron and I are planing a surprise party.

Caden boo❤️: niceeee!! What about sammy??!

Me: he's leaving for Digi tour Saturday morning😕

Caden boo❤️: boo that whore. Jk😂👏

Me: omg I love you😂😂

Caden boo❤️: love you too boo. Ugh I gtg moms yellin at me to pack😁 byeeeee

Me: haha have fun! Byeeee👋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!! Thank you guys Sooo much for 1000+ reads! I love you guys so much! Sorry if it's short! Please comment ideas! Vote please! Sorry for the mistakes😁 Next chapter will be up soon!! Bye❤️❤️❤️