part 23

***Justin POV***

After a game of volleyball we al went into the water. We were all messing around splashing until melina grabbed onto her eye and froze. "Shit." She mudderd.

"whats wrong babe?" I said, wait did i just call her babe?

"I lost a contact." She said looking at me with one eye closed."Do you have your glasses?" I asked getting closer to her."Yeah but I don't wear then in the water." She said still looking at me. "Guess i'll just be able to see out of one eye." She said laughing."Youre eye sight can be that bad." I said laughing."Oh trust me it is!!!" She said looking at me and laughing."Youre laugh is cute just like you." I said"Shut up bieber!" She said laughing and hitting my arm.'Did you just hit me?? Youre going to pay ms.Melina." I said picking her upand throwing over my shoulder. we are in the shallow area of the ocean.

"BIEBER PUT ME DOWN!!!" She yelled smacking my but."Not until you scream at the top of your lungs 'Im in love with Justin Drew Bieber with all my heart and hes the sexiest man I know!" I said."Ugh okay fine." She said "I'M IN LOVE WITH JUSTN DREW BIEBER WITH ALL MY HEART AND HES THE SEXIEST MAN I KNOW!!!!!!!!" She screamed really loud.

"Damn your loud." I said setting her down. "And short." I said looking down at her."Don't you think I know that." She said looking at me with the evil eye."I'm like 2 feet taller then you." I said laughing."Shut up!!!" She said laughing."Hey Mel your phone keeps going off! I think its Sam!" Aliah yelled from the towels then walked back to the water.

"I'll be right back." She said and left.

***Melinas POV****

I walked away from Justin to look at my phone. I saw i had some birthday text from friends and family and 2 miss calls from sam. I quickly called him back.

Sam: Hey babe.Melina: Hey whats up.Sam: Just landed. What about you?Melina: At the beach with Aliah and umm Justin BieberSam: Ya I know about Justin , its all over the news that your his new girlfriend.Melina: Babe you know I wouldn't do that. We just met and we are friends.Sam: I know. I got to go babe. I love you.Melina: I love you too.

I hung up and put my phone down and walked back to the water.

**Aliahs POV**

When Mel was on the phone I walked over to Justin to invite him to the party tonight.

"Hey i was wondering if you wanted to come to Melinas surprise birthday party at 8 tonight?" I said looking at his beautiful brown eyes."Yeah sure I'll go! Where is it?" He asked. I gave him the address and once I finished Melina was over here."Hey Le. Wait when are we going to the mall?" she asked looking at me."Um when ever you want." I said."How about in an hour?" She asked. "Its only 3." she said. I agreed and we all went back into the water.

***At the mall.***Melinas POV***

We left the beach about 3 hours ago Right now by the way I got Justins number!!! Aliah and I are at the mall at Forever 21 looking at the shoes. "Hey lets go to the bathroom and change into one of the outfits we got." Aliah said. "Then we can go get out hair and makeup done. My treat." She said. Okay somethings up but I don't care. We changed (Outfits and makeup in the picture) And walked to the hair Sloan that was down the street of the mall. Once our hair and makeup was done it was 7:45 so we decided to go home. Once we reached the house we both got out of the car and walked up to the front door. ALiah let m go first and when I opened the door I heard A lot of people yell "SURPRISE!!!" I literally almost had a heart attack.

"HOLLY SHIT. YOU GUYS SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" I said which caused everyone to start laughing. I walked over and said hii and thanks to everyone. I stopped when I saw a familiar person. I walked over and and tapped the person on the shoulder. The person turned around "MARISA!!!!" I yelled. It was my older sister. "You came!!" I said hugging her. I haven't seen her for like a year."Your boy called me." She said and winked."Ew Stop. Your so weird." I said laughing."Where is he anyway." She asked taking a beer from the cooler that was next to her."Hes on tour right now, he left this morning." I said."MELINA!!!!" I heard someone yell behind me."Ill talk to you later!" I said to Marisa and walked away to find who was yelling my name."MELINA!" They yelled again I turned to see JUSTIN!!!"BIEBER!!" I yelled and jumped on him. He cought me by the way."Happy birthday!" He said setting me back onto my feet."Thanks Bieber." I said laughing."Youre looking hot Babe." He said putting his arm around me."watch it bieber!" I said looking at him trying to be serious, but i ended up laughing."you laugh a lot!" He said smiling at me. "Yah i know. You wanna dance?" I asked once the music started and 'Only" was playing. He nodded his head and I took his had and lead him to the living room which was the "dance floor". After a couple songs Aliah Went up by the dj and said something to him and he gave her the microhone and turned down the music. "Hey guys listen up! We are going to sing Mel happy Birthday then eat cake then open the gifts! So everyone go outside where everything is." She said and handed the microphone back to the dj while everyone was walking outside. I waited for Aliah and we walked out. "I saw you and Justin dancing." She said winking."Ha funny. no. I have Sam." I said pushing her shoulder a little as we are walking. We made it outside where everyone was and I sat down in the chair by the big cake. Well we do have to feed like 80 people. They all started singing and I just sat there awkwarly. I never know what to do at this part. Once they finished I blew the candles out and made a wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More to come later! sorry for the mistakes! Keep commenting and voting! love you guys!!