Part 24

***Melinas POv***

After a few more hours the party ended and the only people that where here are Aliah Cameron Caden Justin and I. "I don't wanna cleaan up this mess." I said looking around. "We can just clean tomorrow." Aliah said sitting next to Cameron."Yeah thats a good idea." Cam Said putting his arm around her. After watching a couple tv shows my phone started to ring. I looked down to see it was a call from Nate. I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen and answered it.

M:hey nate
N: Hey birthday chick! Whats up?
M: Nothing really the party just ended so Its just Caden Aliah Cam umm Justin and i.
N: Justin is still there?!
M: Um ya is there a problem?
N: Nah but don't you think you should tell Sam?
M: No not really. Justin and I are just friends.
N: Are you sure? The videos and pictures don't say so.
M: Well if Sammy doesn't believe me that Justin and I are just friends then thats his problem beacue I know there is nothing going on between us because I love Sammy.
N: Okay but I would tell Sam that before he sees the pictures and videos beacuse you know him.
M: Okay but do you believe me right?N: Of course I do. Hey lil mama I got to go. Happy birthday.

He said in a hurry then hung up. I Called Sammy and after a few rings he picked up.

S: Oh so you finally got bored of Justin so you called me huh?
M: Woah Sam damn. What don't you understand I only love you Justin is just a friend there is nothing going on. He just came to my birthday party and we danced. THeres nothing going on ask Cameron or Aliah.
S: I'm sorry for coming off so strong but can you blame me Look at you youre beautiful. And a guy like justin coming around he can just steal you from me. I don't want to lose you baby.
M: I know you don'. I don'twanna lose you either. I love you and only you.
S: I love you too baby girl. So what are you doing now?
M: Just watching some TV.
S: Well I'll let you go. Goodnight princess I love you.M: Goodnight my prince I love you too.

and with that I hung up. I put my phone into my sweatpants pocket and walked back into the messy living room. "Who was that?" Aliah asked."Sammy and Nate." I said and got my phone out again and went on twitter. I was looking through when I saw What justin tweeted.

@justinbieber: Happy Birthday to this special girl

Then it was a picture of him and I making werid faces. I retweeted it kept going through. I saw Madison Beer Dmed me

Madison: So I see you and Justin, so does that mean Sammys free?Me: Sammy and I are still together and happy. Justin and I are just friends. So back off.

I threw my phone over to aliah. "Read it" I said rolling my eyes."Geez." SHe said throwing my phone back and shaking her head.

"what?" Justin asked."Madison." I said rolling my eyes again."Beer?" He questioned again."Yep." I said poping the 'p'."Whats wrong with her?" He asked looking at me."She wants Sammy and its pissing me off." I said not making eye contact."Shes not that bad comeon." He said looking at me again trying to get my attention. I looked up at him for second and went back to looking at my phone. "I'm going to bed. Justin you are welcome to stay in the other guest room. Same with you Cameron. " I said getting of the couch and walking upstairs. I plugged my phone onto the charger and laid down. And fell asleep.

***Aliahs POV***

"Well she's in a mood." I said once she was upstairs.

"Well can you blame her. Everyone is accusing her of cheating." Cameron said.

"Ya but it's her birthday and it just ended in a rough spot." I said.

"Hey guys I'm going to go. I have to do to the studio early tomorrow. Thanks for inviting me Aliah. Bye Cameron." Justin said as he was walking out the front door.