Goodbye See You Soon

It dark outside and no sound was heard in the loud city, Leo just sat there and saw no one....he looked all around for Y/N since the city broke out into a world ending terror they were not even prepared for. He feared the worse, were they dead? or were they laying out there dying he had no idea. He somehow ended up in the middle of the city that the turtles thought was more okay but it wasn't. People laying all over the ground, dead....it was...he shook his head. No they are okay I just know it. 

Hours had passed and more looking lead to nothing but an even heavier heart. He heard a shout in the distant and then a loud bang as someone hit the ground with a loud thud. He ran to it seeing if maybe he could help this person, but what he saw made not only his stomach drop but his heart shake in fear. Right there on the ground was Y/N, there stomach was bleeding out and the guy who shoot them was running away with a broken arm it seems. Leo hit the guy upside the head with a rock and he too hit the ground, Leo didn't mean to kill the guy but fucking hell would he let the bastard who hurt Y/N get away with it. A moan was heard from there lips all color seemed to be going from their face. "Y/N hang in there! I'll fix it okay!" He sobbed out, they lightly touched his face. "No...not...gonna...make it. Let....me..." "No! Stop I can help just stop talking! What the hell happened here!" He looked around, how had the world gone to shit so quickly. "People....scared...hungry...dying...attacking whoever has...what they..need." The choked out, "Is that what he did to you?" They laugh "Wouldn't....let hi...have it." They hold out the bracelet he gave them for there 25th birthday not only 10 weeks ago. "Dummy, that's not worth your life." He cried. "Yes it is....cause you....gave it...to me.." They laughed coughing up blood.

They smile looking at him, "Your always worth....it." The kissed his cheek. "Sorry...I never...got..." He sobbed holding there hand. "To tell....you...how much I....Love....You." He hugged them kissing their head. "I knew...I Love you too....Don't leave me.." They hug back. "Always....I will....always...be with you...even if you...don't see me..." Soon after that a final breath was heard and their hand fell off, the body he held limping away from him. "*Hic*" He gasped screaming into the night. The world was darker from then on...the darkness toke his light.

*******************************************************************************

Hey...guy Merry Christmas..I know am fucked up for writing a sad ass story on this happy day but I couldn't help it. I hope it was okay even tho it was short. I love ya all and hopefully I will write again soon but if not...see ya on the other side..