Leo x Reader

A well needed hug.

Y/N was going around New York city looking for their favorite turtle, the blue clad variety of turtle. They enjoy their time with the turtle in blue and wanted to hang out again today. They hoped they would get to see that old anime Y/N liked so much, it was a romance type anime. Most guys wouldn't want to watch a romance anime but Leo and his brothers never cared about stuff like that. As they jumped to one roof they could see Leo and his bro's fighting off the foot, they looked like they had it under control so Y/N stayed out of it hoping they would finish soon. 

Leo being the goof he is, got knocked into a wall as he tried to get the upper hand on one of the foot guys. "Oww...I almost had it too." He waved his hand in the air. He shook his head, looking up to see Y/N above his head and grunts a bit. "Hey! You've been there the whole time and didn't think to chime in sweetcakes?" He deadpanned somewhat at the end with the nickname. "Well you were doing so good that I just stayed out of it." They grinned as they pushed back some H/C hair out of their face. "Didn't wanna steal your thunder babycakes.~" "Would you two stop with the flirting and grossness and get over here, like now!" Donnie yelled as he helped Mikey with one of the foot guys. "Right oh dude!" Y/N dropped down and picked Leo up gentlely. "Don't worry babycakes I got this in the bag." Leo pouted and crossed his arms. He too join the fight.

Later on in the lair Leo and the other went different ways, Y/N followed Leo. "So are you up for watching some Ranma 1/2?" Y/N asked Leo. Leo turned around and growled a bit a Y/N. "No thanks!" He went into his room with a huff. Y/N tilted their head in confusion. They knocked on the wall next to Leo's "door" "Hey, Can I come in Leo?" They asked and Leo yelled back. "No! GO away!" He said, Y/N frowned at that. Leo must be pretty upset with Y/N if he doesn't want them in his room now. "Leo, I uhh..." They usually got pretty lost when it came to these sort of thing. "Hey, can we talk." Leo sighed. "Fine." Y/N pulled the curtains back, walking in quietly. Leo was on his bed laying on his stomach, his face planted in his pillow with a groan. "Leo, What's wrong?" They asked. "What's wrong? What's wrong?! I'm angry and hurt that's what's wrong!" He said as he got up from his bed. "I uhh.." Y/N backed up a bit holding their hands up. "I had a bad day, the guys have been a pain in the butt and not listening to a single thing I say. I dropped my phone down a manwhole that was open, Mikey dropped a can of paint of me, I didn't eat very much today and I haven't slept cause I keep having nightmares! Finally you come along and don't help out in the fight and am pretty sure I have a concussion! well a small one not to bad but still my back aches, I had a pretty shit day and I wanna be left alone!" He screamed, Y/N jumped up a bit. Y/N had wide eyes as they looked at Leo, they felt really bad now for not joining in the fight sooner, they had no idea Leo had such a bad day. Leo realized what he did and rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry Leo." He looked up quickly. "What?" Y/N sighed. "I said am sorry, I didn't think to join in cause I thought that you had it covered and I didn't know you were so stressed today. And I went and made jokes while I was at it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." They nodded their head, they do that a lot when they are sorry. Its like a bow but with their head. 

They turned back to the curtains. "I'll leave you alone, I hope you feel better." They smiled and began to head out till Leo hugged them from behind. "Y/N wait! I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you. It was wrong, I knew you weren't being mean but I need to vent." He said. "I don't want you to go." He looked up at the person before him, Y/N looked down and turned around to Leo hugging him back. Leo always forgets how tall Y/N is, They are at least 4 inches taller then him and he is 6 foot! Their arms covered his back folding over his shoulders. "Are you okay?" They asked quietly. "Yeah kind of just a bit of a headache but am sure am okay." He laughed. They rubbed the mid part of his back and cupped the back of his head as they looked into his eyes. "Uhhh...Y-Y/N?" He stuttered blushing a red hue. "Shhh relax...am just checking your eyes." They pulled the curtain more and looked. "Well, your reacting normal to light so that's a good sign plus your talking and walking around. Yup your okay." They gently grabbed both parts of the side of his head. "I see." He blushed more as they got closer. They softly kissed his forehead. "There! All better!" They giggled. Leo bit back and yelped when it happened and hid his face in their jacket. "Leo my face is up here, what are you doing in there?" They grinned. "Oh are you blushing? How sweet, I wanna see! I wanna see!" Leo pushed even more into the jacket and tries to hide in there....maybe forever. "Alright Alright, come on back to bed. I'll get you some ice for your...well everywhere haha." They lifted his up and onto the bed. "Why are you so freaking tall?" He huffed. "I don't know maybe so you can enjoy more comforting hugs and feel safe." They laughed and Leo smiled at that. "I'll be back okay." "Hey Y/N?" "Yeah?" "Thanks really." They looked back smiling widely. "No problem, I will always be here if you need me." 

They spent the rest of the night watching that anime Y/N wanted to see. Leo knew what he felt for Y/N and he hoped someday he would be able to tell them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello am here again, this was something I did in one go so am gonna head out soon. Thanks for reading!