Leo x Psychopathic!Female!Reader

Blood is thicker then water.

Requested by - ghulva65

Leo had always wondered about Y/N, he had a crush on her. She was always so nice to him and laughed at his one liners and puns. She didn't judge him for the way he looked or what he was. But what he always wondered is why does she always goes off on her own at night. She always makes up the excuse that she sees something and rushes off before anyone can say anything. April their only other human friend is scared of her, saying to stay away from her if your alone with her. She never really said why, but April gave a firm look and walked off she hardly ever comes over anymore for that reason.

One day Leo decided to follow Y/N, he finally wanted to see what she was doing during the night. Probably something silly like watching the stars or something? But when he saw what she was really doing he wished he stayed in the dark. "I gotta go guys, late night studying and all you know! Bye!" She ran off, and the others looked at one another. "Oh I forgot something in the alley I'll be right back guys!" Leo ran off before his brothers could even get a word in. As he round a few corners and alleyways he finally found dead you standing over a dead body of a man. Leo wide eyed backed up a bit at seeing this. "Y/N....?" You turned around and had blood all over your face and clothes. "Oh my Leo? Looks like you found out my little secret~" Y/N said getting closer to Leo. "Why would you do this!?" He yelled as he backed up into a wall. "Because it's so much fun to hear them scream and beg, plus think of it as a bit of an outlet since my family are such a**holes." She laughed. "One day I'll kill them too you see." She said as she pointed a knife into Leo's throat. "Don't do this, this isn't you!" He said. "Oh but you never knew me. It was all a lie." She sliced into his neck as he fell to the ground. "Oops got blood on my face again....well one down...three to go.~"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Omg this was something o.o
Stories by rpghorror-san.