Leo x Baby!Reader

Miraculous Miracle

One day at the lair the turtles had fun playing games and reading comics, overall just a chill day since nothing was going on up top. But just as they were about to start playing with thier skateboards they heard crying coming from the entry way of the lair, "What's that noise?" Mikey asked grabbing Donnie in fear. "I don't know Miguel, why don't you find out." Donnie tried to push Mikey off but it was vain, "Sounds like crying to me." Raph said. "So are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna go find out what it is?" Leo the blue clad turtle said looking at all his other brothers. Raph just looked back with a shrug. Leo rolling his eyes walked over to the entry way and saw nothing, but till he heard more crying coming from the left. He leaned on the frame and turned what he saw take his breath away due to the shock of what he was seeing. A little baby wrapped in a F/C blanket in a basket was sitting there. The child cried loudly as it sobbed it opened its eyes. Leo toke a double take seeing big E/C eyes looking back at him, the child stopped seeing the turtle.

The child tilted it's head and made a sound like that of curiosity. Leo tilted his head as well, "Leon what pray tell is it?" Donnie said in his usual monotoned dialogue. "Yeah Leo what ya lookin at." Raph replied. "Uhh, I think am looking at a human baby." He said still not facing his brothers. "What!? A baby!" Raph yelled. Said baby started to cry hearing the loud sound. "Raph quiet! You scaring them!" He did turn that time. He finally pulled up from leaning on the frame and kneeled down next to the child. "Hey there, nothing here to fear Leon Neon is here." He slowly picked up the baby as it cried. He rocked it slowly like he'd seen in the movies and it seemed to work, the child stopped again opening it's eyes to look up at him and it cooed softly smiling. Leo eyes had but turned into stars at seeing this, they were so cute his heart was melting. ☆w☆

He pulled back the blanket from their head and saw a little bit off hair there it was a H/C color. He walked back in holding the baby in his arms as his brothers all but gasped softly seeing a human baby and let alone seeing their brother holding it without dropping them. "Oh my gosh it is a baby!" Mikey whispered yelled. He touched the child and they giggled. "Who would leave a child down here let alone in front of the lair?" Donnie said rubbing his chin in thought. "Well whoever did it must have saw us because they left them here and not just a random place." Raph said and Donnie nodded in agreement. "Seems so." The baby had grabbed Leo's blue band and felt it, they didn't pull which he was great full for. "What are we going to tell Pop?" Leo said. "Tell me what blue?" Just then the elder rat came in seeing the baby. They all jumped. "Uhh Pop we can explain!" Mikey said as Leo somewhat hid behind his younger brother. "Why do you have a child blue?" He came closer. "Did you want to adopt so bad that you toke a child?" Leo spit. "I don't want a kid am to young! And I didn't take anyone's baby! They were left here." The baby cried at Leo yelling. "Shh Shh Oh hey sweetheart no no, don't cry! I'm sorry baby (gender) it's okay," he spoke in a low voice desperate at first then calming. Their father smiled. "Ahh blue you are very good at this yes." He said walking away a bit. "Well I hear by give the responsibility of caring for human baby till you can find a place for them." He waved as he walked away. "Wait what why me!?" Donnie tapped his shoulder. "Better you then us, besides look at the little bundle of joy, they like you the most." He gestured to the child in his younger brothers arms. Leo looked down and saw the baby coo and smile grabbing his finger and wiggling it cooing as they did so. "Aww!!! Haha! So freaking cute." He melted so much. "Okay okay you win you little butt!" He rubbed his cheek on the baby and they cheered laughing like babies do. "Good job bro." Mikey said smiling. "You make a good father/older brother." Raph put a hand on his shoulder. Leo blushed a bit at that. Since then Leo looked after the child it was hard work yes and waking up late was no fun but he would cave with he saw such big eyes with tears looking back at him. He would rock them to sleep or even sing at times. "Shh, you are the sunshine in this life of mine little one." He smiling holding them close. The baby fell asleep as he rocked. He never thought life could be anymore better.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A request from someone on youtube.
I like this one its to cute for my soul.

Stories by @rpghorror-san