Leo x Male!Reader

Realization.

It was like any other day at the lair, I was hanging with the brothers as they skateboard down their homemade park. I was just watching, never really liked getting into things unless it was for fun, they were having challenge of sorts to see who can make the most moves without hitting on their face or messing up. "N/N! You have to try this!" Leo yelled from his on one hand position. "Nah, it's no fun when you guys start jumping each other after who becomes victor." I waved my hand and shook my head. ""Nu uh." I said for clarity. "Aww, don't be such a stick in the mud, N/N! It will be fun!" He laughed and smirked. "If you beat me, you can kiss me~." He flirted in a deep voice. I stopped and blushed so hard at that.

So lately I noticed I only get that way with Leo, No other guy make me feel that way

So lately I noticed I only get that way with Leo, No other guy make me feel that way. I never like a girl like that either so it through me off for awhile till I realized it was only Leo and not really men and women am into. What do they say? Pansexual I guess? I never really could tell, "Aww did N/N like that? Do you wanna kiss as a reward?" He made this really weird flirty face, I snapped out of my thoughts. "What?, N-No!" I got up and started to walk out, I need sometime to think. "Wait-, Y/N! I was kidding!" He yelled after me and I just kept walking. "Now you did it, you made him upset." Donnie said as he put his hands on his hips. "Yeah man, not cool." Mikey joined in after. "It was a joke, I mean- come on! He's a guy can't he take a joke!?" Leo yelled. "What if it's not a joke to him, what if he actually likes you?" Raph said. "Wait- What?" Raph put a hand on Leo's shoulder. "He might be having a hard time with his feelings ya know, he's never liked anyone before so...." "Wait how do you know that?" Leo pointed at Raph. "I uhhhhhhhhh." "Way a go bro, you just spilled Y/N deepest darkest thoughts to the guy he might like." Donnie was giving a look of disappointment. "I....." "Go after him dude." Mikey said. "I, but what do I say?" "Your heart will tell you!" Mikey cheered. I nod after a minute and run after him.

 I nod after a minute and run after him