Leo x Reader (Short Funny Oneshot)

What if I was a Yandere.

It was hard to find a sort of PG image of this cause most are sexual and I didn't want that. SOOOOOO that pic with do, sorry about the nightmares......also genderless reader for your editing needs. ~rpghorror-san.

"Hey, Y/N?" Leo called you while sitting next to you, you two were watching Future Dairy for some reason. "Uh huh?" You asked typing on your phone real quick to text you father. "What if I was a Yandere? Would you still be my friend/like me?" He said smiling and laughing a bit of how dumb it sounded. You looked up and gave him your answer. "Actually I would be the Yandere, Well who to say I'm not already?" You pulled your sword out and point it to his neck. You smirked with half lidded eyes. "Uhhhh...." he looked like he would pee himself, "Nah, I'm just messing with you." You put the sword back in its sheath, he sighed in relief. "But, if you were a yandere. I would kick your ass." You went back to typing on your phone and lightly pushed him. He chuckled. "Well nice to know you would kick my 'ass'." He said in quotations. You toke your hat off and put it on his head and made him blind for a bit since the top covered his eyes. "Hey!?" "Heh, you have a nice ass. So I'll kick it as I please." He blushed so hard. "Maybe you are a Yandere." He said quietly. "Heh, more of a Kuudere. I love teasing you." You laughed loudly. He blushed again but he looked up at you. "Makes two of us." You both looked at each other him smirking you looked more serious for moment before looking down. "Yes, I would still like you/be your friend, you moron." He blushed and smiled. "Thanks." "Don't mention it." You smiled. "What if I was a Zombie!" "Ugh!!!!" You groaned loudly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Sorry for lack of posting, been sick and playing animal crossing

Sorry for lack of posting, been sick and playing animal crossing. Haven't played in months so I've been doing that. This was quick, I read a story on Yandere Leo and thought that I would most likely be at him up or laugh cause ya know I act like a yandere.....well jokely not for real, it's a joke in my family that I am xD but am more dandere. Anyway hope you enjoy ♡♢♡
Images belong to their rightful owners.
Story by @rpghorror-san.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Edit - I had to edit it cause I made this at like 6am and I was tired and somewhat out of it when making this so it had a lot of grammar errors. So I fixed it! ♡♢♡