Leo x Reader

"Leo? Leo?....Leo!" I looked and looked for him but I couldn't find him, Raph called me about an hour ago telling me that Leo had ran off after his brothers had not listened to him about Big Mama being evil well like actually evil, Leo was hurt which I can understand since he really wants to help his brothers but instead they laugh at him or go over it like its a joke. They told me that they were sorry for not listening but they don't understand why he was so butt hurt for, so after a good yelling I left them and looked for Leo.

A little later on I end up finding Leo on a roof kicking his legs out and a sad filled look on his face, I frowned seeing him like this. "Hey, Neon..." I said quietly. He tensed up but relaxed soon after and just waved slowly. "Hey, Y/N.." He said back quietly. I sat down next to him and he didn't even look my way, he just looked down. "Did my brother call you out here?" I nod a bit. "Yeah, They were worried about you." He rolled his eyes. "Don't lie to me, Raph was worried that I didn't come home. That's it nothing to do with what they did or said, their not even sorry." He scowled but soon frown afterwards. "...*sigh*...I just wanted to help my brothers, I just feel like am not worth anything unless my brothers are with me." He held his arm together in a state that made me frown even more, it looked like he was comforting himself. "Oh, Leo...." He looked up at the city tops and then to the sky. "Sometimes, I feel like they would be better off without me." My eyes widened, I grabbed his face and face to me. He gasped out in shocked not really seeing it coming and looked at me with a shocked expression. "Now Leonardo Jitsu! You will never say something like that ever! You hear me!" I yell and he shrinks back but nods nonetheless, "You are just has amazing and cool and needed as much as your other brothers, you have any idea how lost they would be without you? Yeah do they do things that hurt your feels and even say some dumb things? Yeah they do but at the end of the day they care about you just as much as you do." I pointed at him and he started to tear up. "If you ever say that again your gonna make them sad and me, I would also be lost without you....I care far too much about you to let you go dummy." I hugged him, "We need you Leo, please don't look down on yourself like that. It doesn't suit your face man image." I laugh a bit and he too chuckled lightly, he started to tear up more as he hugged back. "I'm sorry Y/N....I couldn't picture me being anywhere but here with my brothers....and you..." He back up and blushed slightly as I looked at him. I smiled and kissed his cheek he held his cheek and stood up. "Ahh well! Thanks for that hahahah, We better get going right?" I nod and he helped me up and as soon as I stood up his kissed my hand. "Thank you, Y/N...for everything." I smile. "Your welcome, my champion."

____________________________________________________________________

Not a story I wrote half way two years ago this time, this time I wrote this a little bit half way about a few months ago. I remember what this one was gonna be this time so I kind of knew what I was doing xD hahaha well hope you enjoy another story see ya soon.