Forget Me.

Leo was trudging through wind and snow as they carried the dying form of Y/N....his friend. One of his best friends, they had been the only one to laugh at his jokes and bring a smile to his face when HE needed it. He was easy going but even he had demons.

"Don't give up on me Y/N. Don't you fucking dare!" They somewhat yelled the last part as he had looked down. He wish he didn't, Y/N was wheezing and has a cut across their chest bleeding. Blood poured out a new, as he looked and shuddered. He found a cave near by as he looked back up. He walked to it, luckily he had wore heavy clothes to keep from freezing. Y/N didn't come as heavy as him, sure thick coat...but not warming more like big oversized which is not warming.

"Y/N..I uhh.. Gotta set you down now." He got no reply but he wanted them to know. He brushed H/C hair out of their face as he moved quickly starting a fire in the middle of the cave. Once done he headed back picking them up and leaning against a wall. He had them laying across his lap, head in between his neck and shoulder. He held them and covered their cold body in his big jacket. Leo was left with a sweater. Leo knew better then to come out here with nothing...but they need to find a weapon to help them beat a powerful Yokai. None was like shredder...but shit..this one was tough as shit.

"Hmm..." Leo looked down. "Y/N?" He said with anxiety building up. It was his fault they got hurt, they jumped in front of him as the blade came down and Leo had been too scared to move. Some fearless leader..the Yokai had a aura to kill a elephant if he wanted with just one look. Y/N never had much regard for their life, they believed other more important then themselves. Which pissed Leo off to no end may he mind you. "Leo? Why?" They choked out. "Shh..Y/N rest. I'm right here Sweetheart." He gave them the nickname when they meet 7 years ago. They liked it so he kept calling them that. "Why...did you....you should have left me....forget about me you dummy." His eye widened as they uttered that. "What no! Moron! I'm not leaving you!" He yelled, Y/N whimpered as shuddered trying to pull away. "No no! Hey! Don't move, its alright!" Y/N had amazing hearing, and with the pain they are in, it must be working ten fold. He quieted down his boiling anger as he spoke his next words. "It's my fault your hurt, and am not leaving my best friend to die." He whisper yelled the last part.

Y/N uttered a laugh that he had never heard before, a mix between a pity filled sob and laughter of bitterness. "Your mine too....Leo.....I'm sorry, am not worthy of this. Most of my friends as left me to die. Its just a shock to see you here." He broke then wanted to scream but didn't who would ever leave his sweetheart! Who would even fucking dare. He wanted blood. But he calmed down. "I'm never leaving you sweetheart. Don't ever say your not worthy...ever." He held them as they started to cry opening for the first time in years. He petted their hair as they E/C eyes hide under bangs and sobbed.

Later he heard Donnie screaming for him and he got up with Y/N and gave Y/N to Raph to hold as he passed out onto his twin brother. He didn't wanna passed out with them in his arms. Later on they both woke up to see each other and smiled widely. "Y/N! How ya feeling sweetheart!" He jokingly tapped their head akin to a smack but more playful and not hurtful. "I'm sore...but no pain and..ugh blood." They shudder as they smile back at Leo. "Y/N...I know you know this...but I'm not like your old friends...you know." He said. "I know and am sorry. I know you never would Leo. Just can't get use to it." He hugged them. "I'll come find you and bring you home, fight for you, stand by your side. My best friend." He kissed their forehead, as tears leaked from his eyes.

"Thank you Leo....And...please even though I said it..I don't mean it. Please never forget me." They sobbed quietly as he held on harder. "Never Y/N..Never. Rest easy Y/N, Rest for me for now." Y/N went limp as bit as they drifted off to sleep. "I could never forget you. Not in a million years."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Been into Trigun lately so I haven't had much drive for writing but today I found the cutest fic of Vash and Wolfwood. Friendship!!! This was heavily inspired by that. This could be seen as Friendship or eventual Romantic Feelings. I typed this in one go sooo am heading to bed guys its 4am here. Bye for now, enjoy my little mushrooms.

Stories by MushroomFiction.