Leo x Singer!Reader

Dropping down on a roof top in new york is a daily thing for Leo, well nightly cause they rarely came out in the morning light unless they had hoodies and other clothes on and not gear. Anyway Leo went looking about and looking at the night sky, it was so nice outside with the light and with the wind that went through his mask tails. Suddenly a voice was hear from another roof top, it was...singing? yeah singing but not like a song or anything but a tune of sorts. He dropped down on another rood across from that one and saw a person singing said tune, their h/c hair waved in the wind as their e/c eyes sparkled in the light. They had a huge smile on their face as they danced around in a circle. He laughed to himself at how cute it looked, he kept watching till said person looked around and yelled. "Who's there!" they yelled. "I know your there, better come out or I'll slay you!" They laughed but then quickly went back to be serious. "Oh you will slay me? But you seem more like a princess/prince type of person. Not a warrior." He laughed back and dropped down next to a trash can so they couldn't see him. "Well you would be right, but I can hold my own if I wanted to. Anyway did you enjoy the show?" They asked seeing a shadow near said trash can. "Of course why it was one of the coolest thing I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot since I am such a huge fan of Lou Jistu and Jupiter Jim movies." He said. "That is a lot, those guys are classic's." They giggled. "You know I feel like I heard you from somewhere. Like on the radio or something." He said as he tapped his foot and pecked out around the corner of his trash can. "That's because am the radio singer R/N, you know the one they play often on the car radio." They said, he jumped up and hit his head in shock and fell over. Quickly he got back up. "Are you okay!" "Yeah am fine! Your the R/N!" "Yes I am, I am usually use to putting on a show so yeah I wasn't to shocked to you watching me. But you know you could have asked instead of hiding. Actually you still don't need to hide. Why don't you come out so I can see you?" They came closer but not to close so they didn't scare him away. "Ahh I don't think that's a good idea. I don't exactly look like you, you know human." He said sadly as they didn't say anything. "Why does it matter what you look like. Your a mutant huh? I kind of saw you when you dropped down on the roof. You look green, so yeah its okay. Doesn't matter to me one bit uhhh." They said. "Leo." "Leo, so you can come out now." He looked away for a moment to think about it. He sighed while getting up and coming out into the light, Y/N backed up to give him room and gasp at seeing Leo. "Yeah see I'm-" "Amazing!" "Wait what?" he raised a eyebrow in shock and disbelief. "Amazing! Your a Turtle! and a Red Eared Slider kind! Ahh! cute cute cute." They giggled jumping up and down. "Wow I never seen a mutant up close before." They walked in a circle around Leo to get a better look at him. "You think am cute?" He said with a slight blush. "Yes, Why I say your even handsome." They laughed still looking. "Wait even say, am I or am I not handsome?" He grinned. "Yes you are. Let me guess your the face man?" They smiled, now they are in front of him. "Yes! finally someone see's it!" They both laughed loudly. "Well you know my name so what's yours?" He held a hand out. "Oh right, Y/N." They toke it and shook his hand. "Y/N, a cute name to go with a cute face." He smirked, Y/N playfully pushed him back a bit while laughing. "Flattery will get you no where sweetheart." They said turning around. "What why not? I think we can go many places." He was in front of them, his face near theirs. "Well, you have to ask me out first. I hardly know you other then you watched me sing on my roof top." They giggled. "Ahh well we have to change that then." He smiled. "Wanna go out?" He asked holding his hand out again. "Of course." They smiled back softly as they toke his hand.

This was the start of a beautiful relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a request, I think from youtube or here I can't remember I have so many that am just confused. Request have been closed for many months now so now am gonna close them forever or at least till I wanna open them back up again. Thanks for reading.