Leo x DepressedMale!Reader

Old Habits Die Hard.

Warning - Depression and Thoughts of Suicide are a Topic.
Smoking and Cursing.

It was dark out and cloudly, Y/N normally was on the roof this time of night was he not? Where was he? Hoping from roof to roof Leo finally found the guy he has been crushing on for 5 months now. Y/N was a pretty nice guy with an awesome smile, but he did have his bad days that only Leo saw. Leo was always worried he would never see him again in fear that Y/N did something or if it got too bad. Finally last roof and he saw him, there he was with his prefect short H/C colored hair. He walked up behind him, he saw Y/N smoking.....Wait a minute?

"Hey....Y/N." Leo cautiously said. Y/N turned his head to Leo. What he saw broken his heart. Y/N eyes were sunken in and he looked like he was crying earlier, purple under his eyes and bags. He looked so done with everything. Leo sat next to him and looked at him more closely. Y/N finally spoke up. ".....Don't talk to me. I'm...not in the mood..."

Leo's heart broke, he knew he didn't mean it in a mean way. He didn't want to been seen like this. "Why are you doing this? Pushing me away again. And what is this!?" He pulled the cirgatte out of his mouth and threw it. Y/N looked at him in shock and then he was mad. "What the hell!? Leo!" He yelled. He looked down and then at Leo again. "Why did you do that for? I was just..." he said. "Do what? Harming your self and your lungs with this! Why are you doing this!?" Leo waved his arms and puffed out, crossing his arms.