Leo x Reader

It was Y/N's birthday and Leo had a special treat for them tonight. He and Y/N had been dating for 1 month now and hadn't kissed them yet. So tonight will be the day! Leo set up the blanket and the cups and plates and etc for the night. He had his basket full of treats and foods, the moon was full tonight and it was Y/N favorite type of moon.

Later on Y/N came around. "Hey Sweetheart, what shaking?" They asked laughing softly as they saw Leo wrapped up in lights. "Oh you know hanging around." "Seems like you are more then just hanging Princess." They walked over, starting to help Leo get out of the web of lights. "Well we need the lights to see but then again you are more then enough to light up my life." They burst out laughing. "Oh my god Princess, haha really you are too much sometimes sweetheart." They couldn't breath. "But you love me all the same right?" They stop looking to him. "Of course I love you. More then anything." They gave him a kiss on the cheek. They got him down holding him bridal style and Leo blushed. They were always stronger and bigger then him.

He loved it...like a lot, found it hot that they could take the lead. He felt safe and like he could tell them anything, but so could they. They both have known each for 8 years at this point. He was 14 and they 15, he started to fall in love with them when he was 16 but it was never the right time to show them how he felt. "So what have we here. Oh look good ol traditional chinese sweets, you know me too well." They set him down while they sat next to him, they wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. "I love you." They said in his ear. "I love you too." They both had their faces inches away from each other. But Y/N backed away, "So let's dig in then!" They grabbed some food and gave it to Leo. Leo all but frowned and pouted, he felt a bit sad did they not want to kiss him? "Say ahh Y/N." "Huh ohh." They opened up and toke a bite of food. "That's really good, you out did yourself with the cooking." They smiled. "Mikey helped me out with some of the more complicated foods. The sweets especially." "I'll show you how to make them next time." Y/N got some cream on their face and Leo went in to get it but Y/N moved and laughed. "Haha I got it honey." They tried to get up to get some water but Leo grabbed them. "Hey come back no need to run. Am I making you uncomfortable?" Leo frowned but as soon as he got a good look at Y/N he could see a badly formed blush on their face, he blushed back just as much they looked so cute. Now they are trying to run like for real this time. "Woah h-hey! U-Uhh Y/N what's!" He pulled them down and cupped their face. "Hey relax, why are you running?" They looked away line mouth thin as they blushed more. They looked very shy instead of confident like they usually do, "I-I can't say..." "Am sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just wanted tonight to be special since...." He paused, he didn't wanna think about what had happened a year ago. They almost died.... "No! You didn't-! I just....." They held his hands. "You what?" "Its been so long since I've done this. This is your first time....not mine and I want it to be special for you." He blinked oh goodness he should have known that was the reason. Always putting others before themselves, "This is special! I wanted to do this cause I wanted too! I love you Y/N and after last year and almost losing you....I knew that I wanted to share every first with you no matter what." He kissed their eye and they closed one eye as he did so. "I don't want you to over think things, just relax am not going anywhere." He smiled and they looked away and then back at him. They inched closer to his face and he watched suddenly getting the message. "I really wanna kiss you...." They looked into his eyes as they closed in and they finally shared their first kiss ever. Leo was screaming in his head, their lips were just as soft as he thought they were. He put a hand on their chest and he could feel their heart beating fast, it made him blush. It started to get a bit more feathery in the kiss, they grabbed his middle and soon they was pinning him to the ground. They kissed at his neck and face, anywhere they could really. "Woah woah down cowboy!" Leo chuckled. Y/N stopped and you could see their eyes where glossed over and they were panting for air. Leo of course blushed at seeing it, they weren't acting shy anymore. "S-Sorry.....I got excited..." They covered their mouth. "Heh I can see that. It okay I don't mind but slow down a bit okay? I thought you were gonna eat me." He laughed and so did they. They lifted him up onto their lap, they gave him one long lasting kiss. "Best birthday ever. Thank you my princess." He smiled kissing them again. "Your welcome, I hope we can do more like this." They nod hugging him. "Me too." The rest of the night was shared with longing looks and sweet kisses.

_______________
Today is my birthday and for some reason I wanted to write a corny story. Its my 24th so thank you so much for the wishes and hope you have a wonderful day!