Leo x MysticPrincess!Reader

Patrol troublemaker.

MagicMelody17

Leo had opened a patrol to get him and his brothers someplace in new york to hang out but then it got high jacked again and he ended up somewhere he had no clue where. "Where the hell??" He looked up and saw a huge castle in the middle of the woods it looked rather empty but a few men hanging around here and there and it was night time....odd it was morning when he left. The woods had so many different colored light up mushrooms and tall grass in some parts and the little town more far away from the castle, pinks, greens, blues, and teals lit the mushrooms and the paths leading to a window of the castle. Maybe he can find help there.

As he made his way up the path he could see a young girl about his age at the top and looking over to the town in longing almost. Like she wanted to be there instead. He walked up and started to climb up, when he got up there, a sword was pointed right where hi face was. He jumped a bit and let go but quickly grabbed back on. "Hey!? Don't do that, only do that if it's dangerous." He yelled. "Who are you, and this is a dangerous thing I don't know who you are and why your on my balcony!" She yelled back, he blinked and yeah she was right, he looked at her and she was so beautiful and breath taking, long H/C hair and E/C eyes and such lovely S/C skin and a cute F/C dress she was ... "Uhh hello earth to turtle thing wake up." She waved a hand. "You know your so gorgeous that my breath has left my body." He said smirking. "Excuse me?" She tilted her head in confusion. "I have never seen a being anymore beautiful then you are princess." He jumped up and bowed. "Great another one..." she rolled her eyes. "Another what? What I said was ture." He smiled. "No, your just another Suitor, saying how beautiful I look and only in it to become king." She waved him off trying to walk back in, he grabbed her hand. "Hey I wouldn't say something unless it's for real and I just meet you. Damn take about going to fast." He laughed playfully as she looked back eyes wide. "So you don't wanna marry me?" She said dumbfounded by this. "I don't even know your name." He rolled his eyes this time. "Oh....I suppose your right. I'm Y/N." She said. "Leo!" He shook her hand while smiling widely. "Wow...your the first man to ever say that and not wanna marry me the first chance you get." He laughed loudly. "Well your beautiful and cute to boot but I'm not that fast." He chuckled like it was the most funniest thing. "I can tell you don't wanna even be here." He said and her eyes widen again. "How did you?" "I saw you when I walked up here." "You did?" A nod.

"How did you even get here? I never even seen the likes of someone like you before." She said. "I opened a patrol and it got fucking high jacked so I landed here." He rubbed his neck. "Oh I see, you have the power to Universe hop." He said wondering finger on chin. "Ehh something like that??" He wasn't even too sure how his powers worked exactly. "Well come on let's go to the city then!" He jumped up. "I can't just leave!" "Why not?" "Because I'm the princess!" "Oh come on, Don't you trust me?" She stopped. "What did you say?" "I said do you trust me?" He repeated and held his hand out. She toke it "Yes." She said. "Then Let's go!" He jumped with her and they both ported to town. They walked around the town for a bit and her face lit up so bright and Leo kind of blushed at the fact. "It's so beautiful here I love it!" She sighed happily, they had spent hours in the town and came to rest in an empty building, she sat down looking over the city and then the castle she lived in her face had a smile the whole time. "It's even beautiful from here." She said, Leo held her hand. "Not as beautiful as you." She looked back quickly and blushed. He blinked and turned away. "Uhh well heheh!" He chuckled nervously but recovered. "But am glad I landed here I got to meet you, Y/N." He smiled softly to her, she blushed brightly. "I'm happy I meet you as well Leo." She kissed his cheek. He made a goofy grin hearts flying around but he soon looked over the city with her. "Don't you have to get home soon?" She asked, E/C eyes looking back at him. "Ehh not for a while, I don't think they'll mind me being gone for a little longer." He rested his arm over her shoulder. "I wanna spent more time with you." He smiled, she smiled back. "Me too, me too."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I based the forest around sword and shields fairy forest cause it was like the most beautiful thing I ever saw and reminded me of mystic powers and such. 👍 sorry it toke me forever to get to this, am sick often more days then not and I draw a lot more then write but am trying to be better ;×; anyway enjoy~!
Stories by MushroomFiction.