Leo x Baby!Reader Part 2

Tofu - "heyo guys, everyone wanted a part two to this madness so here we are."
Leo - "Wait- No!"
Tofu - " hehehhehe." (Laughs in sans)

Being a dad was hard work, as Leo said its like having lots of kids in one baby...pops said that raising a kid takes a whole village and he wasn't kidding one bit with that. "Leo?" Leo was woken up from his sleep when someone came in a called him. He yelled and fell off the bed. "What! Who wants a bottle baby!" He looked to the crib and saw no baby. "Where's my baby!!" He grabbed Mikey by his strap. "Chill dude! We just wanted to help you with them because you seemed out of it!" He screamed and held his hands up. "You what!" He ran out and into the lair to see Y/N with his two other brother giggling softly while hanging off of Raph. "Raph! That's dangerous!" He grabbed Y/N from him and hugged them close. "I can never close my eyes again, your safe now." His eye twitched from lack of sleep and stress. "Leo bro, calm down. You need to lay off a bit and let us help you. Your starting to eye twitch man." Raph said. "Yeah as much as am not keen on watching a child or changing them, your starting to worry even me." Leo looked to his older twin brother and then mikey. "Yeah...and your starting to lose your mind too." He said the last part quietly rubbing his neck in fear a bit. "But pop said-" he started but Raph stopped him. "I know what pop said. But we are here to help you. Were family bro and we wanna help. We have a new member of the hamato clan and they are gonna be a ninja butt kicking machine!" He cheered. "Guys...*sniff*" "aww Leo don't cry!" Mikey hugged Leo. "No its just my emotions are overloaded with everything." He sobbed like a girl on her period. (I die) "Aww group hug guys." "Ugh!" Donnie groaned as Raph but pulled him in a hug. "Hahaha!" Y/N cooed loudly and kissed Leo on the cheek which only made him sob harder in happiness. "I love you too kiddo!" He really did have such a great family.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Heyyyyy I know it was mainly about Leo but maybe one day we will have one with grown up reader-san.
Requested a lot from people on youtube.
Stories by MushroomFiction.