Halloween! Leo x Reader

Y/N turned in the hall of the lair when all of a sudden coming from the shadows..."Boo!" Leo yelled and Y/N fell back with a shout. "AHHH!" Y/N grunts "Ohh Leo! Its not funny!" They said as he was laughing "I'm sorry but its just so cute when you scream and fall over! Your face!" They puff up their cheeks as he laughed loudly, man he was so lucky that he was their boyfriend or they would have kicked his ass to next tuesday. But they held back and just poked a pressure on his neck and he fell over, "Haha your face when you fell sweetheart." They smirk as Leo looked up and rubbed his neck frowning his brow as he looked at them with saltiness, "Hah well your just upset cause you can't actually scare me!" He smiled widely with a smug look. "You know what, I will take the bait. I'll try this whole week and try to scare you, and when I win you have to stop these pranks on halloween forever." He thought it over and grinned. "And what if I win?" They look down....oh god well it can't be so bad. "You can put me in whatever cosplay or costume that you want for this year." They rubbed their head as he jumped up. "Even a kitty onies????" They sigh "Even a Kitty Onies...Wait your not really?" He was already gone and planning. They feel like they signed their death papers. 

Later on...Leo was walking around the city getting candy and such for movie night but then again he doubted it was gonna be a movie night since Y/N was planning on scaring him. It was halloween afterall, he reach the window and knocked on it not minding if he sounded a bit loud since Y/N lived alone. They opened the window with greeting, "Hello Leonardo." They crossed their arms as they wore a wizard outfit. Leo blushed it looked cute on them, "Hey darling~ How is my sugar gumdrop? Ready for movie night?" He smirked acting like he knew nothing that might go down tonight. "Doing just fine, Are you ready?" They said instead of answering the last question. "Sure Sure, come on." He went in the room and set up the tv as Y/N got the snacks. Leo for the hell of it put Saw on cause he knew Y/N would be all over him since they hate gore movies. Y/N comes back and see's what is playing and just deadpans but says nothing as they sit down. For a few mins everything seems to be normal nothing jumping out at him or anything, he started to think that maybe they forgot about the whole thing. But that is too easy, Y/N was so into this whole thing so he doubt that is the case. So he waited and waited and waited....nothing okay this is odd. The movie ended and it was the end of the night, it was time for him to leave. "Well goodnight..." He said as Y/N gave him a kiss and he kissed back. "See ya later." They smile, "Next time pick something that won't make me sick please." They deadpanned but chuckle none the less. "Hey..umm what about that whole bet thing? You didn't do anything." They blinked. "Oh yeah...Well I couldn't think of anything to scare you really so I just gave up in a sense." Leo smiled but he guess he won then. "Why don't we just call it off then?" Leo said. "Since it wouldn't be fair." They nod, "Okay well I have to head to bed ya know. Work starts early so I have to sleep. Love you and be careful alright." He kissed their cheek and nod. "Nighty night!" He jumped off. 

Later that night he got a phone call. "Hello? Y/N?" He heard a scream. "Leo! There's something in my house and I can't open the window the lights are off!" They scream again as they hear banging on the door. "Y/N! Hang on am coming there!" He ran off and soon was at their place, Leo couldn't get the window open but by the time he did he heard lots of glass breaking and Y/N screaming their head off as they ran around what seemed to be the living area. Leo came in and saw Y/N on the floor shaking he ran to them, "What is it! What happened!?" They pointed and he turned and a screaming face was in his and soon as Leo figured out what it was it screamed again with its unworldly face and thus he scream and jumped up with Y/N in his arm jumping roof to roof till he was far away from whatever the fuck that was. "What the hell on god's great earth was that thing!" He jumped up and started pacing. "I don't know I just woke up and it was in my face I was so scared." Leo was pacing but stop as he toke their shoulder in his hand. "You have to move now! You can live with me and you most likely have to get a new job or wait should we move to japan!? It could be following us now!" He kept moving to look behind him, but soon he stopped when he heard Y/N laughing loudly as he stopped and stare their way. "Your face! I never thought I could get my strong willed and joke giving boyfriend to actually wet his shell!" They wail a laugh as they hold their stomach. "You should see your face oh man I will never ever forget this!" His face is dumbfounded till he clicked it all in place...."Oh hell no you didn't! But we cut it off cause you didn't do anything!" They stopped laughing enough to explain. "That's the thing I made it seem like nothing was wrong or going on to throw you off, your a prank king so I had to play dirty honey." They shurged sweetly as they smirked at him, "That's not fair!" They got up and kissed his cheek. "Life isn't fair sweetie. I know it was cheating but hey with you, you never play fair either so I say we call it even." He blinked, he just couldn't wrap his head around it. "But wait what was the thing in the house anyway...?" "Oh that old thing, it was something my grandpa gave me for halloween when I was a kid, scared the hell out of me but I kept it nonetheless good thing I did." He shuddered thinking of that thing again, "What the hell..." "Don't ask where he got it and why he gave it to me that would only scare you more." He paled a bit and dropped it. "Tell ya what, how about we pick the outfit together and we wear it for another movie, this time an actual scary movie and not gore?" He smiled and nods, "Pfft alright even thought you cheated, you still won really. You got me good, I wasn't even thinking about it. Your really good a this when your playing for keeps." They smirk. "I play to win." A kiss. "Well let's get to it then, that kitty onies ain't sitting there any longer!" He grabbed their hand. "Haha and that dog onies is for you then!" They both laugh as they went back to their place to clean up the mess. Leo thought this was the best halloween ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahah made it in time....

Happy Halloween!