Leo x Blind!Reader

Last piece for me.

Another day at the lair, things were a bit loud but the brothers waited for April and Y/N to pop in and bring the turtles some cake. Both girls walked threw the door with boxes in hand as they came over to the boys. "Hey guys! We have arrived~!" April sang as she set the cakes down and grabbed the one from Y/N hand she had her other hand on April's elbow the walking stick was in the hand of the cakes it fell out as she grabbed the cake from her. "Oh oops!" Y/N yelled "Wait I got it! Here you are cutie~" Leo sang as he grabbed it and handed it back to her. "Thank you Leonardo." She said and smiled softly he smiled widely seeing her smile. "No problem! Would the lady care to join me in the eating of the cake." He bowed and she giggled. "Of course." She said. "May I April?" He asked holding his elbow out. She nods laughing. "You May, take good care of her." She said as she guided Y/N to Leo's arm.

Once she toke hold of him he guides her to some bean bags in the living room and they sit down. "Her you are, My lady~." He smiled. "Thank you." She laughed. They all were pretty much enjoying themselves eating cake and watching TV. Mikey and Raph where fighting over the last piece and Y/N jumped a bit at the noise and Leo looked to her. "Oh hey! You okay?" He asked. "Sorry the sudden yelling just shocked me a bit is all. Is everything okay?" He looked over and finally saw the reason for everything. "Yeah, I'll go deal with this, hang tight sweetcakes." A laugh was heard from her. "Nicely done Leonardo." She chuckles. He stand proud as he goes over to where his little brother and older brother are. "Hey! Guys. What's the big problem and small problem." He jokes. "I want the last piece and am the youngest so I should get it." He said. "No, little bro you always get the last piece anyway. Let the others have a turn." This was odd to say the least fighting over cake. "Okay okay, Let's make this easy. Just give it to Y/N." He said and pointed to the girl in her seat. "But....oh Leo that's not fair you know the rule!" Mikey whines and gives it to Leo. Leo smiles. "Come on Strawberry is her favorite. Plus to much sugar keeps you up all night last time I checked and your not sleeping with me when you have a stomach ache." He said and Mikey sighs but nods. Knowing what happened last time. "Okay, But only cause it's Y/N!" He walked back to April and Donnie. "Heh Thanks Leo. You know how hard it is for Mikey to give up sugar." He pats his shoulder as he walks to where Donnie is sitting next to him. Leo comes back with cake in hand and puts in front of her. "For you my sweet.~" she giggled, "What this Leonardo?" She put her hand on the table feeling the plate. "More cake for the sweet and lovely Y/N of course!" He pridefully says. "Leonardo did you really take the last piece for me?" She asked. "How did you?" "My hearing still works you dork." She chuckled and he stand dumbfounded. "Come now let's share this, I'll be to full to eat it by myself." She put the cake up to his mouth him taking a bite he smiled wide. "You are smiling no?" She asked. "Only because your as sweet as this cake, sweetheart." He said holding her hand. She laughed and smiled, they enjoyed the rest of the night together as they shared sweets and love.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
It was a non request and then a request I can't pull up the name of the person who requested it cause it was about a while ago and my feed is filled up. So I hope you see it! Enjoy ♡♢♡
Stories by rpghorror-san.