Leo x Male!Reader

All of my pride.

FellLove5

Leo wanted to go to a pride parade he hear about them from April. Leo had just came out as gay and he thought it would be fun to join one, of course not as himself since he was a turtle and all and it was all humans. It was so amazing when he got there everyone was super nice and they talked with him about their stories about different things.

He realized that some people still didn't expect them for being different but to hell with them, Leo was happy and so were they! Anyway....later on April stopped in the middle of the way and saw someone she knew from school there so she decided to chat with her a bit. "I'll be right back Leo, you gonna be okay on your own?" She asked him. "Oh yeah! I'm having so much fun!" He smiled widely. "Okay I'll be back soon. Don't wander to far from me, its easy to get lost in here." She said "yeah yeah, I'll be a good boy." She gave a thumbs up and ran off. He walked ahead a bit just to see a car go by with all these different types of flags and he got distracted with all the colors...there for didn't see someone he was walking into. He walked into them somewhat falling when he tripped over something on the floor, his hands on a chest of a very tall guy about 5'9 or 5'10 at least. "Woah, you okay there?" A deep toned voice rang out in the crowd of people and Leo all but looked up and his breath was token away for a second. Short but soft H/C hair touched the man's face and gorgeous E/C eyes looked down at him in worry and friendliness at the same time. "I uh.....*gulp*....yeah!" He pushed off of the guy a bit and rubbed his neck. "Are you sure." He asked. "I-I'm s-sure your hot! I mean am sure am fine!" He stutters loudly and panics. The young man laughs. "Your pretty funny, are you always this nervous around people?" He asked. "N-No only around hotties- I mean no!" He groaned. "I'm Leonardo. I'm new to all of this so sorry for my lack of tongue work." He stuck out his tongue and the young man laughed again. "Hehehe, I'm Y/N and no sweat dude its my first time too." He waved him off of any awkward feeling. "Wait really?" A nod. "So are you?" "Gay, Yes." He smiled while chuckling. "I'm guessing you are too?" A nod from Leo. "I'm here with my friend she's gay too. She made this so much more easier and safer then anything." He smiled.

The young man smiled back. "I'm happy you had someone." Leo's heart was being won over so quick he was so nice to him. "How about you?" He asked. "My older brother didn't judge me but can't say the same for dear old mom. She kicked me out at 16. But am 21 now so am in a better place. Lived with my brother since then." He rubbed his neck. "Sorry to much?" He asked. "No, not at all. Sorry that happened. But hey at least you meet someone as pretty and awesome as me." He did a pose. "Haha yes indeed I did." He toke Leo's hand and his phone number on it. "Your really cute for a mutant." He winked. "Wait! How did you?!" He yelled. "Hehe felt your back when I hugged you from catching you." He smiled. "I!" He stopped him. "No need its okay, I don't care what you are." He sighed softly smiling. "But your gonna have to be okay with my puns. Its only fair!" He held both hands up. "Are you kidding me!! Your perfect!" He blushed as soon as he said it and so did Y/N. "So are you." He shook his hand and kissed it. "Well call me sometime." He smirked. "Yeah duh!" Leo laughed loudly and so did Y/N. As he waved goodbye April came up and grabbed Leo's shoulder. "You did good Neon~" She winked. "Yeah...I did..." He was so happy for the first time in awhile.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry if there wasn't more, I never been to pride so I don't know much about them but I had fun making this. Also so you know I put the characters usually at an older age unless the story calls for them to be younger like with bumps and bruises which is another boy x boy fanfic. Enjoy 💙🌸

Stories by MushroomFiction.