Leo x Reader

Get out of the rain!

Genderless pronouns for your editing needs. ~ MushroomFiction

Y/N was sitting about in the rain on the roof tops, I was in shock at this. Did they want to catch a cold!? "What do you think your doing out here!?" I yelled to them. They turned their head to look at me.

I gasped taking a step back, they looked so sad. "are you okay?" I asked. Y/N was about you say something but started to cough loudly. I ran to them before they fell over. "We need to get you back to Donnie now!" I picked them up, they grabbed my strap I looked down. "I'm sorry Leo." I sigh. "You don't have to say sorry you know." I ran to the lair and into Donnie's lab explaining what happened and to help them, he set them on the bed and I sat in the chair next to them. "Your glad Leo found you when he did ya know. Frostbite would have killed you." He said and Y/N shivered at the thought. I felt their head and smoothly rubbed it to calm them. It worked, they sighed and coughed again but fell asleep soon after.

"They are going to be fine Leo, just stay with them so they don't freak out waking up." I nod and Donnie leaves to work in his lab. I stayed the whole night but at 4am they woke up and screamed loudly I jumped up from my chair and held their hand. "Wake up! It's just a dream!" They shot up and grabbed me breathing loudly. "Leo?" I nod. "I-I thought....that..." They looked down, "nevermind." I got angry for that. "Why aren't you answering me and why were you out there!!!" They looked down shame filling their expression. "I can't tell you, you'll hate me." They sigh rubbing their hair. "I could never hate you, ever don't you understand by now that we would never leave you." He says hands in the air. "I...I tried to jump off my roof but I fell over cause of the rain." They said lowly. "Why the hell would you try to jump off the rood!?" He yelled and the flinched back as he noticed he glared but stopped yelling. "It's....just been so hard lately, I haven't had to much of a reason...I don't have anyone to come home to, she's gone Leo! She's gone!" Y/N sobbed loudly, Leo was taken aback but he understood what they were talking about. Y/N had lost their sister not only three months back and Y/N had been acting very differently since then, They were super close and even their sister was close and friendly with the turtles. She was very kind and had a heart of gold but she was hit by a car when a drunk driver hit into her. Y/N ran and ran to get to her but it was too late. "I can't go back there, I just...can't Leo....Please I can't don't make me please..." They wail and wail as Leo got up and sat on the bed and wrapped them in a warm hug. He kissed their head softly as they cried into his arms. "You don't have to go back there okay? I'm so sorry that I was an moron not to think that's what was bothering you. Please forgive me Y/N." He whispered as he held on to them for dear life like they would fade if he let go. "It's not...your fault.." They cried quietly this time. "No it may not be but I was not seeing your pain and am sorry for that. Your my best friend and I love you so much.....I don't want to lose you like you lost your sister...I would be like you now if that happened." Y/N gasped and nodded understanding. "How about you come live with me here in the lair?" They looked up with wide eyes. "You mean?" A nod, "I'm sure pops would be okay with it, he likes you like family and so do my brothers and April will be here all the time so you have someone else to hang out with." He smiled and Y/N for the first time in three months smiled a wide smile and hugged Leo tightly not wanting to let go of him just yet. "Yes! Please let me stay with you!" He laughs soft, "Of course." They both kissed as they went back to holding each other and making sure Y/N stays warm Leo wrapped them both in one big blanket and they both fell asleep in each others arms.

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

SOOOOO like I wrote this like back in 2019 and had half of it written so I played off of what was already here cause I don't remember what was suppose to happen but I have a feeling it was kind of something like this. I will try to finish stories from back in 2019 cause I do remember they were pretty good ideas, I just got lazy and kept making other stories....well hope you like! Enjoy!

Started - 2019 

Finished - 2022

MushroomFiction aka Merlin~