Leo x Sick!Reader

Feeling down with the sickness.

Leo was playing around in the lair as he always did at times like this, but what was off was that he was supposed to be hanging out with Y/N today, they hadn't come by or even called or texted saying if they'd be late or not coming at all. He was worried so he did the only thing he knew what to do, go check on them. He jumped roof to roof and then he jumped right next to Y/N's window and luckily he didn't hit his face on it, he did that a few times.....he knocked for a bit but no one answered, him being scared and over paranoid at that point, picked the lock and let himself in. Y/N's room was dark and had no noise coming from it, everything was clean and nice but no Y/N.....till he turned his head and saw a bit of H/C hair popping out of the blankets that covered them. He laid a hand on top of the hair that stuck out of the blanket. "Y/N? You okay, I've been waiting for you to come to the lair to hang out." He said. But was meet with soft snores instead of kind words he was use to hearing from the person. He lifted the blanket up a bit and gasped a bit at seeing you, you were in your F/C pj's and had sweat covering your forehead as you snored in a wheeze groaning as you slept on. "Oh Y/N..." He felt your forehead and noted that a pretty bad fever had taken hold of you. He didn't waste time in getting the things he needed for your recovery.

A little while later you woke up with a whimper as you opened your eyes. You tried to sit up but failed, you coughed and coughed till it hurt. You flinched as a hand rubbed your back. "Woah! Easy, Y/N. It's just me." He cooed softly. Your shocked face was all he could see, you tried to talked but he stopped you. "Don't talk, you have a pretty nasty cold there. Just...stay calm...okay?" He asked as he petted your head and massages your head too. "You should have told me..." He frowned. "I'm sorry..." Your voice sounded cracked and like a frog. He kissed your forehead. "No...its fine. Just don't worry me again." He smiled. You nodded. "Now get some beauty sleep, I'll be here to take care of you." He leaned down to kiss your head a few times and laid his head down next to yours churring softly as to ease your pain. You soon found yourself asleep in his arms as he came in bed with you. He kissed you again. "I love you so much." He whispered to you as he soon joined you in sleep and dreamed with you.

;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;×;
I had a bad 1st few days of this week, became very ill and was not getting much sleep. But am eating more and drinking so am getting back to feeling better. Sorry for those late request...I get sick a lot and I usually draw when I can instead of writing. Forgive me please. Hope you enjoy this.

Stories by MushroomFiction.