Leo x SickFemale!Reader

High Fever.

Y/N wasn't really one to get sick too much, very rarely so when she did get sick this time. It was quite shocking to say the least. Actually she didn't even notice it at first, so when they went to the lair to hang out with her best friends, she was in for it. Y/N walked into the lair as usual and saw the brother playing basketball to past the time since patrol ended early for the night and they knew Y/N was coming over so they were waiting for her as well. Raph was the first to see you. "Oh hey girl! What's up!" He waved and You waved back. "Hello Raphael." The others turned suit to greet you and Leo was last. "Hey there hot stuff, what's shaking?~" he was always trying to impress you so stuff like that coming from his mouth was common and honestly you didn't care, or mind it. Tonight especially since you had a headache currently.

"Hey, Y/N wanna shoot some hoops!" Mikey called. "Alright!" You waved to Leo and walked to Mikey and started to play halfway through playing you had gotten dizzy and drop the ball suddenly as Mikey was about to pummel into you to get the ball so you ended up falling to the ground with him, "Opps! I'm so sorry Y/N! What happened you normally dodge that." You shook your head as Mikey was talking you could hear him but Leo helped you up and gave you a look of concern. "It's okay Mikey. Let's keep playing ok." he nods. As I had the ball again, Mikey went in to grab the ball in time I registered what was happening and moved out of the way and then went to throw the ball but tripped over when suddenly getting dizzy and fell to the floor, well I didn't feel the floor more like someones chest. I felt a hand slowly slide to my forehead and it stayed there for a bit I looked up. It was Leo.

"Your burning up! Why didn't you say anything!?" The sudden yelling made my ears ring so I let go and covered my ears falling to the floor with Leo, he suddenly realized what he did, "Oh shit, am sorry Y/N. Mikey get some food started and call Raph to fix up the room we have. Donnie too for medicine and such." Mikey looked on sadly and nods running out of the room. Leo picked me up and held me close, I grunted and grabbed my head. "You should have told me." He whispered quietly. Raph was seen coming out of the room that he was talking about and telling Leo it was done. "Get better soon Y/N please." Raph said looking like he was gonna cry before walking away. Entering the room, it was full of blankets and pillows and things I needed for my illness, which am guessing is the flu. Leo set me down and covered me up. "Lie still okay, don't need you getting worse. Donnie and Mikey should be here soon." Leo went to move far away from you but you grabbed him. He looked down quite shocked at your sudden change in personality, you never were....clingy. "S-Stay.....please...." You said. He smiled softly and sat down next to you on a pillow. "Next time you get sick, can you at least tell me instead of playing games with my ninja brother or anyone of us, we could have hurt you." He said smiling oddly enough. "Sorry, usually I deal with sickness alone or deal with it." I said. He frowned. "Not with us Y/N, We care so please." He begged. I laugh "Okay I promise Leonardo." I said. "That's Leo to you." He kissed my cheek and laughed when I blushed. For the rest of the time i was taken care of by four wonderful brothers and cuddled by a special someone.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey guys, sorry for lack of updates. I've been very sick and it's been hard to type when am laying down xD but I hope you enjoy ♡♢♡
Images belong to their rightful owners.
Story by - rpghorror-san.