Chapter Sixty-Seven: Punishment (NSFW)

"Yes, I understand." I heard Aizawa say as he spoke on the phone while I sat on the hotel bed in a robe. Most of my clothes had become torn and dirty from the quake, but thankfully, the hotel offered bathrobes that I could change into after cleaning myself up. Aizawa was still in most of his suit, besides the jacket as he continued talking on the phone. Most of the time we had been here he was making phone calls. It was hard for me to gage if he was still mad at me or not from earlier.

Then again, it was also hard for me to focus at all when seeing Aizawa in formal wear.

"Thank you." he said before he let out a sigh and hung up. He turned around to face me, tossing the phone on the second spare bed before rubbing his temples for a moment. "Tell me," he started, his voice low, "what in the world possessed you to go into a collapsing building, against police orders?"

I looked down out of embarrassment. I knew my answer was dumb, and I was well aware he was going to say as such.

"I'm sorry. I know it was stupid." I said, my voice quiet as I continued to look down at the floor.

"I didn't ask for an apology." he said, his voice a bit more annoyed. I looked up at him again with my head held low, and I noticed his arms were crossed while he awaited my answer.

"I-I wanted to grab your things." I stuttered out quietly, "I thought they were important."

"My uniform is replaceable," he said as he walked towards me, kneeling down in front of me, "You aren't. And it's certainly not as important as you. When I didn't see you outside with the others, it scared the Hell out of me. What you did was beyond reckless...," he paused after I averted my eyes away from his out of shame, and then sighed again, "I'm sorry, I'm not here to argue with you again."

"I thought you said we'd continue the conversation from earlier." I said, still anticipating that he would chew me out some more.

He took my hands into his.

"I'm just glad you're safe." he said, "That matters more to me than anything else." I still held my gaze to the floor, still feeling low from everything that happened today. His hand came up to my cheek, caressing it and moving some hair out of my face before gently placing his fingers under my chin, and lifting it up so my gaze could meet his, "I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you earlier."

I took a deep breath before a small smile appeared on my lips. Had to admit, I couldn't stay upset with him for long. It was still good to hear him take ownership of his frustration, though.

"Apology accepted." I said before I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'll let it slide this time." I joked as I let out a giggle.

He raised a brow and smirked.

"Is that right?" he replied, his voice full of devious intent as his hand travelled from my chin, to behind my neck. I felt his hand take a fistful of my hair, as he gave a decent tug, tilting my head back as he towered over me, "You know, sometimes I think you like getting yourself in trouble."

"And if I do?" I teased, my voice matching his in intent, "What are you going to do about it?"

He pushed me on the bed as he crawled on top of me.

"Remember what I said what would happen if you acted like a brat?" he growled softly while tugging at the ties of my robe, releasing the knot and sliding it off my shoulders exposing my body to him.

"Something, something, punished, something?" I said in a coy voice as I slinked off the sleeves.

"Indeed." he said. Within a flash, Aizawa's hand grabbed his capture weapon from the counter beside the bed and flung one end towards me, which bound my wrists together, and the other over a thick ceiling rail. I yelped as my body instantly went from horizonal to vertical, with my arms above my head and my feet still touching the ground.
I watched as Aizawa tied the other end of the scarf down to the bed post, keeping the line taut. He then removed his tie and began to place it in front of my eyes, blindfolding me. My heart began to pound in my chest as I heard his footsteps and felt his warm body behind me. His hands trailed across my skin, tracing from my abdomen and up my chest. His warm breath graced my ear as he spoke.