Chapter Thirty-seven: Laundry

I awoke in a bit of a daze, as though I didn't sleep much at all the night before. I don't even remember falling asleep, but then again, that wouldn't be all that surprising, given that I forced myself to stay awake for days on end. Thankfully, I was aware enough to notice I was in a bed that was not mine. A bed much softer and cozier than the one I had grown accustom to. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked around. Everything was still quite dark, given that the curtains were drawn, so I couldn't see much at first. But once I did notice a significant difference in environment, it hit me.

'Holy shit. I'm in Aizawa's room.'

As that thought entered my brain, a wave of memories about last night hit me like a tidal wave.
Our first kiss.
Well, actual kiss, anyway. The first one was just a distraction. The ones we shared last night however, were something more.
The images of him pinning me against the wall, and the faint sight of him in the dark were burned into my mind. The memory of how his lips and teeth felt on my skin, and how he touched me created a sort of phantom sensation across my body, making me become aroused once again. God, I definitely wanted more of that.
I tried to shake the thoughts from overwhelming me too much before I could explore his room a little. This was the first time I had ever gotten the chance to see his room. I might as well take advantage of the situation before it was gone. Still, the feeling of wanting him again lurked in the back of my mind.
It was also a bit of a shame I woke up alone in an empty bed. Though a part of me was saddened by that, I knew how much of a night owl and serial napper Aizawa was, so I knew there was no sense in taking it personally.

I scooted out of the comfy bed and looked around for my shirt, but couldn't find it for the life of me. With how dim it was in the room, it would likely take me centuries to find it. It's like it had disappeared out of thin air, along with my pants. I stumbled upon the top of Aizawa's uniform on the floor next to the bed, and figured it was good enough to keep me covered for now. I slipped it on and noticed how much larger it was on my frame. The top covered me all the way down to the middle of my thighs, and the tattered sleeves drooped over my hands considerably. I was practically swimming in fabric.

"How in the world does he move around in this with ease?" I muttered to myself before looking around.

From what I could see, the room was a bit cramped. While the floor was relatively spotless, there were boxes stacked around one another, and the desk near his bed had stacks of papers. I noticed a lamp nearby on the desk and turned it on, where upon inspection they looked like they were pieces of school work. Things like graded pieces of homework, and various copies of study guides, assignments, and syllabi were littered all over the desk, along with a few pens, pencils and a pair of glasses.
As I scanned over all the items, I looked up to see a few pinned pictures on the wall. As I leaned in to get a better look, I saw that they were all pictures of young Aizawa, Present Mic, and Shirakumo, all in their UA school uniforms.
The first picture was of young Present Mic towards the front, taking up most of the picture, with Aizawa in the background eating noodles, and Shirakumo's bright hair poking out from behind.
The second was all three of them, sitting on stairs, with Mic and Shirakumo laughing, and Aizawa scowling at his phone.
The third, and final picture, was all three of them lying on the ground together, smiling fondly at one another. I looked at that one more closely, as it was one of the very few times I had ever seen Aizawa genuinely smile, especially in his youth. My heart sank knowing that these moments were short lived, given that his friend likely died at some point after these photos were taken.

'Life hasn't been kind to you.' I thought as I straightened up, sighing.

I turned around and was immediately greeted by the sight of Aizawa, causing me to yelp in shock and surprise.

"Jesus!" I screamed, losing my balance and falling on the floor with a thud. I winced at the slight pain of my bottom hitting the ground and looked up, seeing amusement on his face, "I get that having the element of surprise is important, but damn! Would it kill you to knock?"

He folded his arms and looked at me from head to toe.

"I was going to, but got distracted by what you were wearing." he said, a glint of mischief flashing from his eyes, "What are you doing wearing my uniform, anyway?" he asked as he offered his hand to help me up.

"I couldn't find my clothes." I said, pulling the sleeve up so I could grab his hand and get back on my feet. I noticed he was wearing the famous pink sweat pants while I was getting up. I tried to hide the amusement on my face the moment I recognized them. I also noticed he was shirtless. His body even more sculpted than I could recall from last night in the dark. I made an effort not to drop my jaw.

"That's because I was about to do laundry. When I noticed a part of my uniform was missing, I came back to look for it, figuring I had accidentally dropped it, only to find you in it instead." he said, still with a slight grin on his lips, "While I do rather enjoy seeing
it on you, I'm going to need it back."

My cheeks flushed. I knew what he was doing. And, to be honest, I didn't mind going along with it.

"But then I'll be exposed." I said coyly, my eyes gleaming with mischief like his.

"Don't worry," he said, bending over slightly, grabbing the bottom hem of the shirt, "I'll keep you covered."

I smiled as he slowly raised the top up, passing my hips, then stomach, chest, and finally over my head as I raised my arms in the air to allow it off of me.
He tossed the top aside and looked at me for a moment, his eyes filling with hunger.

"Beautiful." he said before grabbing ahold of me and kissing me passionately. I moaned into the kiss as my fingers ran through his hair. The feeling of his lips dancing with mine was like a drug I couldn't get enough of. He knealt down slightly, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist, picking me up. While his rough hand supported me at my waist, the other grabbed my ass, causing me to squeak a little with surprise. I could hear him chuckle lowly before I separated from him slightly.

"If you keep this up, we'll never leave this room." I said, intending to joke, but knowing full well that it was probably the truth.

He hummed lowly before he gently graced his nose against mine.

"I personally wouldn't mind that, but unfortunately, our return to UA has been requested for this afternoon." he said to me.

I laid my arms around his neck as I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Oh?" I inquired.

"Principal Nezu wants to begin the first run of tests to getting you home. 'Plan A', as Present Mic put it." he said, his expression less excited as before.

"But...I want to stay here. With you." I said quietly, holding onto him more tightly.

His eyes shifted again to those filled with sinful intention as his voice became dangerously low.

"We still have time. Let's not waste it." he said before he lowered us both back onto his bed, kissing me once more and letting his hands wander down, until they reached my panties, "I'll be needing these off, though."

I smiled as my libido started to take over.

"For laundry, right?" I asked not-so-innocently, as my body became warm with anticipation.

"Correct." he said, his smile growing wider as his hands slowly drew the last of my clothing off of me.

----------
Author's note: More smut coming up!