•°Ten°•

" Does V stand for Victory.... or Vampire? "

Published on 31 December 2020....

Vampires.....

Blood sucking monsters....

Disguised as humans....

How can you differentiate a Vampire from Humans....

Without touching them....

Jungkook was back at the office doing another sketch of Taehyung....

He didn't know why but Taehyung is a beauty to not been drawn.... Jungkook's eyebrows frowned as he concentrated on Taehyung's eyes now....

Subconsciously his mind going back to Taehyung eating him out... Making his cheeks flush up as he tossed the sketch away groaning....

Why can't this memory go away damn!!

Jungkook gripped his hair resting his elbows on the desk.... Sighing just when the door opened showing Felix...

"Hyung...." Felix said and chuckled when he saw Jungkook's state....

" Stressed " the male said going near the male and pressing his hands on his shoulders slowly massaging making Jungkook sigh at the relief.... " I don't know where to start this case..." Jungkook replied...

" I don't know either so I am not much of a help.... " Felix replied with a soft smile.... As his eyes trailed to the sketch next to him....

He saw the sketch of the male as he frowned a looked at Jungkook with a teasing smile... " Who is that??" He asked making Jungkook look at Felix and back to the sketch...

Jungkook took the sketch and tossed it inside the locker....

Okay this confirmed Felix's doubt...

"Crush?? Boyfriend??" Felix asked with a teasing smirk not that Jungkook didn't know that tone...

" No.... My enemy..." Jungkook replied making Felix look at him confused... " Vampire... " He said making Felix look at him... 

" You saw a Vampire ??" He asked

Not only saw I almost had sex with him... Jungkook said to himself...

Jungkook nodded... " You killed him??" The younger asked as Jungkook shook his head....

" Not yet.... I wanna find out more about them before I can kill them....  But it is difficult...." He said... Making Felix frown not understanding still....

"How did you find out..." Felix asked... " Long story short... met in club..." He said Felix nodded quietly but about to ask a question but the door barged open and his secretary stood there.... " Director Jeon... Three attack last night and all are admitted in hospital...." She said making Jungkook immediately run to her...

" Where were the attacks and arrange a meeting with them.... Update me about their condition and see if anyone needs any special treatment..... Find out any sorts of cameras on the places of the attack and see if you can trace them by it....

If any face is visible track them... Send my team to work on this..." Jungkook instructed full on professional mode...

Just when his secretary's phone rang as she excised to pick it... After few words... She faced the male and spoke...