•°Four°•

" Does V stand for Victory.... or Vampire? "

Published on 22 October 2020.....

"So you want me to make another attack today on this guy ?? But not kill him"  The pink haired questioned raising his eyebrows at Taehyung... Who nodded....

"Okay... I mean I can taste fresh blood again.... " Ten said making Taehyung hum as he was looking at the reports of Jungkook....

"Oh by the way hyung!... Heard you made an attack this time..." He said making Taehyung look at him... "Yeah"

"And why is that?? "

"For fun" Taehyung shrugged to which Ten raised his eyebrows at him.... " Is that the real reason"

"Yeah..." Taehyung replied....

 He can't really say.... He lost his control after meeting Jungkook that night and then he found himself sucking blood on a human.... In annoyance of how he lost his control he ripped his body... And made it gore just to make things difficult for Jungkook since he knew he was incharged for this case...

And he was internally troubled by it.... He didn't know why but somehow his need to feed on Jungkook is literally something to him....

Though he could easily compel him into letting him feed.... He didn't wanted to do that.... Cause first.... Jungkook wears lens because he has glasses as it is said in his records... And also ... He want Jungkook himself to ask him for it.... Maybe because it is more fun that way....

Ten shrugged and spoke next.... " What are your plans exactly.... To kill all humans??" To which Taehyung shook his head...

"That is rather easy.... I want them to know our presence.... For them to understand we aren't exactly going to harm them..." Taehyung spoke to which Ten leaned closer...

"Then the seven kills"  he questioned frowning....

"To draw attention.... Of course.... " Taehyung shrugged making

"To make them fear us??"

" To make them understand and also for Humans and Vampire to live in the same world like before...." Taehyung said as Ten's eyes narrowed at him....

" So wait.... You want to make peace??"  Ten questioned making Taehyung look at him.... "Maybe and also-" Taehyung's words where cut by the sound of a thump as Yuna landed there from window.... "Ten get out!!" She said as she walked to the chair opposite to Taehyung...

"What why??" Ten questioned... To which she replied with... "I wanna speak to my brother so soon out!!" She ordered to which the male sighed and went out shutting the door...

"What happen-" Taehyung asked making Yuna raise her hand to shut him... And yell next.... "Ten your eavesdropping!!! Now get lost before I come there and rip you!!" She yelled earning a groan...

"Ohkkay calm down lady I am off!!!" Ten yelled back and Yuna waited for few seconds confirming that no one is hearing them... She spoke...

" What did you do?? Yoongi said me you asked him to take down a camera from the VIP entrance...."  Yuna questioned making Taehyung look at her knowing Yuna is being too serious now....

"Just someone found out who I am... So I had to" Taehyung said as he walked to the coffee maker...

"Why didn't you compel him?? "