•°Twenty eight°•

Published on 26 February 2021

Jungkook would be lying if he said that his need towards Taehyung has subsided... He still yearned for his voice touch and skinship.

Now that he thinks about it they do act like a couple without a tittle.

He knows that he doesn't only like Taehyung and it is more , but it is hard to accept especially since he is a Vampire.

He knows how it will go if they do end up together. And let's not forget he knows a few things from Ten who give subtle answers about Jaehyun and Taehyung. And it didn't take long for Jungkook to match the points now.

He knows that they had a history now. Not the details cause he didn't know why they broke up. Currently sitting on Taehyung's bed as he saw the older strip to his casual clothes from his suit as he had a meeting with the leaders of the safehouses and made few changes on their supplies.

He dragged his sweatpants up and wore the shirt covering his abs. Jungkook slowly kneeled on the mattress tugging Taehyung's colar and he pulled the blond closer pressing his lips against his.

Taehyung chuckled letting Jungkook hover him straddling his lap as Jungkook's hands moved roughly against Taehyung's cold skin.

Surprised by the sudden change in Jungkook's hands Taehyung immediately pulled back "What happen?" He asked frowning as Jungkook breathed out.

"Nothing just wanted to be closer to you...." Jungkook mumbled letting Taehyung's heart tug.

Taehyung smiled genuinely pulling Jungkook closer by his hand and placing on his chest as he kissed the younger "Sure BabyBun." Taehyung mumbled as Jungkook moaned feeling Taehyung's fingers play with his nipples.

"Tae..." Jungkook started. "I was thinking I should head back to work you know... It has been more than a month..." Jungkook said making Taehyung look at Jungkook expecting something.

"I will try to convince the higher officials for this meeting...." Jungkook said making Taehyung grin and give a huge boxy smile which made Jungkook's heart race.

The older looked so ethereal.

Fuck.

"Thank you so much Bun. It means a Lot" Taehyung said hugging the younger almost crushing his bones. Jungkook only giggled.

"Taehyung I trust you.... Please don't break it...." Jungkook mumbled inside the hug.

"Never" Taehyung replied with a soft smile.

Not knowing that Jungkook was tearing up slightly because of how much he liked the older now.

He knows that he would never want to lose Taehyung now.

And also that he really loved the older.

His First Love.

____________

Whimpers ,

Panting,

Grunting,

Yelps,

And Faint screams.

That is what woke up the Raven head.

His eyes scanned over to find the source of the noise only to recognise the voice.

His eye sight immediately went to Taehyung who was sleeping beside him.