°•Twenty three•°

Published on 22 January 2021....

When Taehyung said he was worried about Yuna and Jungkook hanging out.... He shrugged it trusting his sister.... But it only got worse... Because the duo didn't come home until the next day evening...

Taehyung mind went up to many things maybe Jungkook fainted because Yuna scared him to death.... But when he called Jungkook or Yuna both didn't pick up worsening his worry....

Ofcourse he didn't know that Yuna forbidded Jungkook's phone as they were enjoying skateboard... And let's not forget how Yuna literally sparked the ground with her speed making Jungkook excited and even Yuna spined Jungkook so the sparks can be formed....

Later having food at random places.... Yuna even showed Jungkook how compelling is done....

If Jungkook wasn't a prosecutor she would have dragged him of illegal bike racing battles and underground wrestling like she dragged Jimin....

But she couldn't risk his job so she planed to take the younger to extreme sports... But due to Jungkook's tattoo they avoided water sports... They raced and let's not forget both got so competitive in the arcade they went to....

Jungkook is good at almost everything.... Yuna was definitely impressed.... But also knew the mischievous side of Jungkook when he tricked Yuna into losing.....

Both even quarelled a bit on it and bet on game again..... Sadly for Yuna, Jungkook won..... Yuna then brought Jungkook to KFC and you ger was more than happy...

Cause ofcourse what is the best treat than food.... And him being a chicken lover.... It was exciting to him...

Jungkook also knew Yuna obsession with chocolate flavour.... She literally buys only that flavour than anything in the flavours from cakes , ice cream to milkshakes.... Enjoying his time with the girl.... She also showed how her skin burnt in sun when the ring wasn't on her finger... That practically made Jungkook wince on his Own...

Her skin literally burner and ashes formed on the ground.... But when Jungkook yelped and squeaked the sight being horrible... Yuna withdrew her hand to the shadows letting it recover.... As she took the ring back from Jungkook and worse walking back to under Sun...

Oh let's not forget.... Yuna and Jungkook bet on who is scaredy cat amongst them due to which they bet to visit this Haunted asylum in Gonjiam....

It is said to be the top 10 most haunted place across the globe... But definitely Yuna wasn't scared because which ghost would attack an already dead person....

Jungkook wasn't scared of ghosts... But he was a bit scared of getting caught by police despite him being one...

When Yuna assured no one will come both started to raid the place... Making ghost sounds and rampaging through the think making jokes about finding a dead body...

Yuna and Jungkook even sat on the window edge of the highest floor observing the forest around it and sky.... Yuna took out her smoke sticks offering Jungkook who kindly refused...

"How old are you??" Jungkook asked while chuckling as Yuna offered him a lollipop now... "Human age 22 Vampire age 598" Yuna said puffing a smoke...

"Wait... So you and Taehyung are 32 years apart!!" He said eyes widening for which Yuna laughed...

"Yeah.... We have a generation difference... But we aren't exactly siblings... We are cousins..." Yuna said making Jungkook nod a bit shocked... "It is almost 600 years ago Jungkook.... There were many superstitious beliefs there was a reason girls were married at younger age..... That's how we have huge age difference...." Yuna explained making Jungkook recall....