•°Two°•

" Does V stand for Victory.... or Vampire? "

Published on 19 December 2020....

The Raven haired girl walked through the Backroom. And to the end of the hall way and stood in front of a door.

Genius Lab.

Yuna smiled as she pressed the key and opened the door."Yoonie!!" She squeaked but immediately met with a glaring eyes of the other male.

"THE FUCK YUNA!!! I AM WORKING!!! CAN'T YOU GET IT!!!" He yelled making the girl freeze on spot as the door slowly shut by it self.

Yuna flinched by the sudden raise in voice as she looked up to meet her boyfriends eyes with her own glossy one and choked a sob. That is when the male knew-He fucked up....

"IF AM ANNOYING WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY ME THAT INSTEAD OF PUSHING ME ASIDE!!! I HAD BEARLY SPEND AN HOUR TOGETHER IN LAST MONTH WITH YOU!!! IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE JUST SAY ME THAN AVOIDING ME!!!" She yelled in tantrum ready to leave.

As soon as Yuna turned around to leave an arm wrapped around her waist and another around her shoulder. "Leave me!!!" The girl yelled struggling against the grasp of her boyfriend.

" Hey Hush!!! I am sorry okay... I didn't mean to yell at you." The male's voice came out calm and soft almost like talking to a kid. but the girl was still fighting against his grasp but Yoongi was stronger to let go.

No matter how much of a psychotic person Yuna really is in general. She is really a kid at heart and Yoongi knew it. Yuna craved for attention and wanted to be pampered and spoilt. That is all she cared for for herself. She does what is told and throws a tantrum fit if she is upset or angry....

And Yoongi on contrast was very mature and responsible one. He knew how to handle Yuna's tantrums at times and also her psychotic mind.Despite the long years of relationship. Yoongi always had a soft spot for the girl the moment he set his eyes on her. But his busy schedule did create problems between them. However Yoongi and Yuna always managed to not let it interfere their relationship. Always.

"Let me go. I know you don't love me. " Yuna whimpered tears falling from her eyes. She just wanted to spend time with Yoongi for a while. She knew he was busy but atleast five minutes or even a getting a small kiss from him was enough for her. But it hurt when Yoongi suddenly yelled at her as soon as she entered his room.

" I love you Baby.... I am sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was just stressed Sorry baby. No matter what happens I will not let you go okay??" Yoongi mumbled against her eyes as he felt Yuna slowly stopped struggling.

And Yoongi smiled as he softly kissed her ear lobe. And down to her neck and shoulder blade above the mural of black ink.. Delicate soft pecks. Yuna gave a soft muffled sob. " You love me??" She questioned in a soft voice. And Yoongi's heart melted at the tone.

Almost like a baby.

His baby.

He turned her around and cupped her cheeks. Wiping the tears away by his thumb as he leaned to peck her lips. "Eternally." He mumbled as he kissed her softly as his hand snaked to her waist.... And her arms on his neck.

Without any further ado. Yoongi slightly lifted her up making Yuna kick of the heals... As Yoongi bent to carry the girl bridal style. To the couch.

" Let me show you how much I love you." Yoongi mumbled as he started to kiss her neck and slowly falling in their high and the atmosphere turned more heated with tender kisses to lustful urges being fulfilled.