•°Twelve°•[M]

Warning: Taekook fluff ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Published on 1 January 2021

The music played in back ground as the male sat on the chair in annoyance....

People around him were laughing and giggling with drinks.... Of course it is not called a party otherwise....

If it wasn't for Jihyo's ass dragging the male here... He would have spent time with Felix or try to investigate on the Vampires by read the book again and again to find something....

A holer of laughter was heard and it rang in Jungkook's brain making him hiss at them for being loud.... But then he isn't anyone to ruin it....

Let them have their time while it lasts...

Jungkook moves near the bar which was at one corner as he sat on the chair... All the youngsters were on the dance floor or playing games at one corner...

If he wasn't a classmate of the bride he didn't need to come here....

With an angry pout he grabbed the drink in front of him as he drowned them... Just when felt a hand on his waist.... And it was teasing...

Oh great!! This person is dead...

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes....

Just a moment of peace!!! Is it too much to ask!!!

Jungkook turned around and saw the Blonde...

Okay he is already dead....

He wore complete black with a floral shirt on top of it.... The black shirt tugged in with his black jeans..... The blonde hair messy on him... And he wore contacts? He wore grey contacts making him look like a price....

(Imagine Blonde hair )

Okay this man is way too fucking hot...

Jungkook subconsciously gulped.... Taehyung's dark eyes stared at his own taking in every inch of the younger's body....